Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Star Wars: Episode 7

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
If I may just quote from an article since posting this thread:

"I grew up with the Star Wars trilogy and I count myself among the millions of people who have disavowed the prequel trilogy, accused George Lucas of childhood rape (LEGITIMATE CHILDHOOD RAPE), and cursed Lucasfilm for cunningly blending the original trilogy and prequel characters together in virtually all Star Wars children’s merchandise. I couldn’t keep my children from those f***ing Jar Jar movies if I tried. BECAUSE GEORGE LUCAS IS A BEARDED SHIT DEMON WHO WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY."

Spot on.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
If I may just quote from an article since posting this thread:

"I grew up with the Star Wars trilogy and I count myself among the millions of people who have disavowed the prequel trilogy, accused George Lucas of childhood rape (LEGITIMATE CHILDHOOD RAPE), and cursed Lucasfilm for cunningly blending the original trilogy and prequel characters together in virtually all Star Wars children’s merchandise. I couldn’t keep my children from those f***ing Jar Jar movies if I tried. BECAUSE GEORGE LUCAS IS A BEARDED SHIT DEMON WHO WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY."

Spot on.

double spot on with cream on top .......

.. and a f***ing flake

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Ok so here's my pitch for Star Wars 7
Voices on the wind

After a successful Endor bank robbery, the man in charge Vadar plans a further and larger robbery, hoping that he can trust his less-than-competent gang. Two young BMX experts, Sky Walker and Hans Solo, and their friend Princess Leia, all apparently on school holidays, discover and steal a box of police-band walkie talkies that the bank robbers were hoping to use to monitor on police traffic.
With the police unable to track the stolen radios, and the hero's unaware that the robbers are now tracking them, our hero's are caught by the thieves, but escape. They are finally arrested but escape police custody to launch their own plan.
The film boils down to a cartoonish chase across opportunistic sites around Endor (real location Congo), including a memorable escape down the Manly Waterworks water slides, complete with BMX bikes.

Obviously the CGI effects will be amazing.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Ok so here's my pitch for Star Wars 7
Voices on the wind

After a successful Endor bank robbery, the man in charge Vadar plans a further and larger robbery, hoping that he can trust his less-than-competent gang. Two young BMX experts, Sky Walker and Hans Solo, and their friend Princess Leia, all apparently on school holidays, discover and steal a box of police-band walkie talkies that the bank robbers were hoping to use to monitor on police traffic.
With the police unable to track the stolen radios, and the hero's unaware that the robbers are now tracking them, our hero's are caught by the thieves, but escape. They are finally arrested but escape police custody to launch their own plan.
The film boils down to a cartoonish chase across opportunistic sites around Endor (real location Congo), including a memorable escape down the Manly Waterworks water slides, complete with BMX bikes.

Obviously the CGI effects will be amazing.

I'm in ..... but then I am Theo Paphetis and I f***ed Millwall up so I'm not necessarily any good

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
can Han Solo have sex with Princess Leia .............. that would be cool

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
In the film can Chewbacca get a hard on? I'd pay to see that. Sir David Attenborough was doing a book signing today and I didn't get to see him ..... this made me sad ..... Chewbacca with wookie-wood might cheer me up.

I love big animal cock

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Like Lucas im an artist, and i don't like to compromise my vision it goes against ever thing i stand for, how much $$$?

EDF numbers .............. it's gravy with extra gravy all the way

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
i really don't get this melodramatic 'they are going to ruin a great film by making another one shite cos it will never be as good as my beloved xxx.'

Look - Jaws was a great film. Jaws 2 was ok'ish' everything after that was shite.

Does that affect my thinking that Jaws was a great film? No
Do i get ridiculously angry that they made the sequels? No, the original film is still a great film
Do i watch the sequels when they are on TV? No.

Fairly simple really.

Last edited:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
George Lucas won't be involved so it might actually be pretty good.

I struggle with the prequels but still love the original 3.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here