Star Wars: Episode 7

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I'm too upset to Google this, but if anyone else would be so kind, it'll give me more time to be angry at the man.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:tantrum:

ads52

Jul 31, 2011
Burbank, CA and San Francisco, CA, October 30, 2012 – Continuing its strategy of delivering exceptional creative content to audiences around the world, The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS) has agreed to acquire Lucasfilm Ltd. in a stock and cash transaction. Lucasfilm is 100% owned by Lucasfilm Chairman and Founder, George Lucas.

Kathleen Kennedy, current Co-Chairman of Lucasfilm, will become President of Lucasfilm, reporting to Walt Disney Studios Chairman Alan Horn. Additionally she will serve as the brand manager for Star Wars, working directly with Disney's global lines of business to build, further integrate, and maximize the value of this global franchise. Ms. Kennedy will serve as executive producer on new Star Wars feature films, with George Lucas serving as creative consultant. Star Wars Episode 7 is targeted for release in 2015, with more feature films expected to continue the Star Wars saga and grow the franchise well into the future.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Disney have taken over lucasfilms and plan to make star wars 7 for the year 2015
with more films to follow after ( talk of mickey mouse playing a cameo role possibly as a storm trooper )

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
That got everyone's attention

I am honestly devastated about this. They f***ed everything up with the 'Prilogy' (albeit Episode 3 was passable) and now they want to f*** up Return of the Jedi with aftermath? IT'S FINISHED. WE WON.

We've all seen the 4th Indie movie...

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
It's not the end it's just the beginning
Just think how well Disney has kept The Pirates Of The Carribean franchise going :ffsparr:
Expect much off the same were in for a bumpy ride my Jedi friend

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
hang on ........... we might get to find out what the teddy bears do next

f*** me gently with a club hammer

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Actually, the idea that there could be further films is not a bad idea in itself.
At the end of The Return of the Jedi, there are surviving Jedi, there are Jedi living into the future, and that's all you need for some Jedi to one day turn to the dark side.
If the films were done well, like recent Batman films, they could be set years later, without affecting the past (or our memories of it).

Presumably they'll be done badly though.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I am honestly devastated about this. They f***ed everything up with the 'Prilogy' (albeit Episode 3 was passable) and now they want to f*** up Return of the Jedi with aftermath? IT'S FINISHED. WE WON.

We've all seen the 4th Indie movie...
Really? Devastated you has it?

I hope you get over your devastation soon.

I'll try and help.

Its simple really. If you don't like the idea of it, in 2015 when its on at the cinema, go watch something else!

Not really that hard to work out was it.

I'm sure Disney won't be recalling your original films anytime soon.

be brave. You'll get over it

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Really? Devastated you has it?

I hope you get over your devastation soon.

I'll try and help.

Its simple really. If you don't like the idea of it, in 2015 when its on at the cinema, go watch something else!

Not really that hard to work out was it.

I'm sure Disney won't be recalling your original films anytime soon.

be brave. You'll get over it

Hmm. I get the feeling you're not being completely serious. Look, I will live.

But if someone took your favourite bell-end pills (which you take) and changed them into nob-head pills (which you take) you'd notice the difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports