Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joel Lynch

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Who said anything about substantial?

I think, off the top of my head, we would be better placed if we still had Colin Kazim-Richards, Chris Iwelumo, Dean Hammond and certainly Joel Lynch...

The tone of your original post very much implied that players leaving under a cloud was a regular thing and that they went on to better things. Dean Hammond is playing in League One! CKR didn't want to play for us and we wouldn't buy Iwelumo a house in the south east so he went to German Div 2. Lynch is only with a club that spent most of last year holding up the rest of the championship. They are not the poorest team in Nottingham and not likely to progress. Hopefully there is a good chance we will be playing them next year, provided they don't go down.

Ok, not necessarily players leaving under a cloud. Just players leaving, fans then saying 'we don't need them anyway' and then realising three months later we miss them...

Changing your tune already!!! Personally, I never rated Hammond and was not disappointed when he left. As for CKR, he had potential, as does Lynch, but Lynch needs to eradicate a lot of expensive faults. CKR cocks up then the team loses the ball. Lynch cocks up and it costs a goal.

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
Lynch is a was good player last season at forrest and the season before that and looks good so far this season, i say keep him

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The guy has gone, we can now get on with supporting a team that has players who want to play for the Albion rather than making excuses for one who didn't and isn't as good as he and some of you believe. Good riddance imo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here