Has anyone else had this bloody awful bug over Xmas?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
Started with dry cough on Xmas Eve, then temp with streaming cold and now left with hacking cough, no appetite and feel like shit! Ps haven't had drink in 4days!!

Ward1971

Oct 24, 2012
It's hell and sadly it lasts for 3 weeks, I still have it and it started on Dec 12th
It just won't shift

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Yep, two bloody weeks now Cornish. Started at the ground after the Millwall game. Just about alright to go back to bloody work tomorrow.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Same for me must be around 3-weeks now lost appetite and constant sick feeling ... just starting to feel better now

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
started 21st had painful ear ache for a few days and just feel generally shite, still got no hearing in 1 ear

HOFNSKIN

Feb 12, 2012
Coughing and mucus for three weeks now.

Every one else in the household is now infected.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Yep had it for three weeks and still feel rough

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Started with dry cough on Xmas Eve, then temp with streaming cold and now left with hacking cough, no appetite and feel like shit! Ps haven't had drink in 4days!!

Have had it for nearly three weeks. Christmas/Boxing Day dinners tasted like cardboard :sick: and worst of all alcohol doesn't help:glare:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
No-thankfully had a bout in early autumn,also been taking regular pro biotics

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I missed Watford game with it, watched it at home, the up side was I spent much of the game in the toilet.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Yes, earlier in December I was really struggling. Had no appetite, had no energy and was coughing and sneezing all over the place. I had bonus nose bleeds which was unpleasant and felt like I had lead in my veins rather than blood. I came home from work (Well, training!) one day and just slept through until the next morning. Happily this was in a period without a game at the Amex, I would have been really struggling to get there had there been a game.

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
Thank you my NSC friends thought at one point I had consumption or TB (loads of badgers in Cornwall :wink:) Think I will have a few sips of Sloe gin, which by the way has gone down really well as Xmas presents and very potent:D. Blackberry jam was a disaster and developed mould!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports