Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton: Stand or fall. Release date??

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Just hope all is well with the creators and production. There’s a hell of a lot that can happen to productions, even after the filming has been completed.

It only takes a couple of backers to decide they can’t/won’t honour their obligations and then it’s a desperate situation where the creator(s) are running around effectively having to pitch again, with many of the costs already incurred.

I know nothing of what’s happening in this case, but it’s never promising when something that’s been pitched as “coming soon” suddenly all goes quiet.

We’ve all had too much to drink at one time or another

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I wouldn't hold your breath.....lots of stuff to be redone from what I've heard, not sure whether it has, is or will be therefore no idea of time frame
may 2024 i reckon. Might as well leave it a full 2 years from first announcing it for full effect!

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Maybe they want the correct words to Sussex by the sea but they went to the Europa matches where the words aren’t displayed on the screen.

Also they are still in the queue at WSL.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I wouldn't hold your breath.....lots of stuff to be redone from what I've heard, not sure whether it has, is or will be therefore no idea of time frame
What’s the reason for the rework?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
It's a real shame as a release following the euphoria of Ajax / Europe would have been amazing.

It may well now come out on the back of a dissapointing EL campaign and a 10th place finish which will surely affect interest from the footballing world.

God, I'm miserable.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
1698922499112.png

could still do with a bit of updating on the abacus website.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here