[Albion] Brighton: Stand or fall. Release date??

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
They'll release it when they have distribution sorted. It's a great ending with Potter having left, RDZ arriving from Ukraine and leading us to Europe. Cannot wait for more smack-in-the-middle of the radar publicity.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
:clap2:
I have a mate who's a booker in the film industry and he contacted their distributors, their latest ETA is September this year.
He's getting it out quick just in case we win the Europa League! ;)

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
You have to draw a line under the endpoint somewhere. Pre-season stuff and first Europa League game are clearly destined for the sequel
The sequel will cover our run to Europa League victory in Dublin! :whistle:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Update - but no release date !! - from Barber in the programme today

"Finally, I know many of you are keen for more details on the documentary we commissioned to chart the club’s progress since that fateful day at Hereford United. Well, I’m pleased to say that work to apply the finishing touches is now taking place.

It’s been a mammoth task for the film makers to pack everything in - not least as it’s been very tempting to let the story run on and on! - but we are finally there, and we hope to confirm details of its release date soon."

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Soon :ROFLMAO:

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Maybe they’re waiting for our Premier League winning streak to end. If we win our next three games there might be a little delay! 😂

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
There was something on Bein sports 1 English yesterday that charted out of progress from Hereford to the AEK game. Interviews with Dunk, Dick etc. No idea what it was called or if available elsewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports