[Albion] Brighton: Stand or fall. Release date??

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Barber said the other week that we keep asking for it to be extended to add more of this season

It would make absolutely no sense to end it with Potter - and not just because it would be hopelessly out of date by the time of release. This is destined to be our best ever season in the league (and who knows about the FA Cup...). They would surely include it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
They’ll have to wait until we have either won or lost the fa cup and have either qualified or not for Europe. That’s the story ending.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
I mean, what a story it would end up being compared to when it was announced.

Just imagine the closing scene of the documentary, Dunk header deep in injury time to seal Champions League football in the last day of the season away at Villa.

Fade to black, and the only words on the screen are "To Be Continued".

GOOSEBUMPS. I'm manifesting.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
No one would've expected this when the teaser came out a year ago! Will Matt Lorenzo get paid more for rewriting the end at least twice so far. :thumbsup:

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
It might never come out at this rate. But perhaps the scenes at the end of yesterday's match might be a great Hollywood ending
I had said something along the lines of this earlier in the season, I said IF we qualified for Europe it should end with that game where we qualified and then the words "to be continued...."

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
They must be looking to include this seasons achievements, and possibly see how we do in Europe next season, in order to complete the story in this doc. Unless they do it 2 parts. Would be mad to release something now that doesnt include our best ever season in the top division.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Will we also get a bit of a Scooby Doo ending, Weg Weghorst is unmasked as Mrs Belotti’s illegitimate son from her assignation with Robbie Fowler.
Hopefully there'll be no reality show made, along the lines of the Kardashians.
Could you image it....
'The Belotti's' :shootself

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Hopefully there'll be no reality show made, along the lines of the Kardashians.
Could you image it....
'The Belotti's' :shootself
The main character being dead for at least the 5 years is a bit of an obstacle.

I understand the Belottis Union didn’t stand the test of time, and as I recall she was a bit of an ‘enthusiast’ so I’d imagine she’s probably had at least two more wedding receptions. 🙈

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The main character being dead for at least the 5 years is a bit of an obstacle.

I understand the Belottis Union didn’t stand the test of time, and as I recall she was a bit of anenthusiast’ so I’d imagine she’s probably had at least two more wedding receptions. 🙈
Bunny boiler I'd have thought 😁

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Might as well wait for our Europa League final win now, surely?

What?
A frankly ridiculous suggestion.

I mean, why release it then when we have the triumphant Champions League campaign that will follow.

Heart and Soul

Jul 7, 2023
September.
Unless something happens somewhere at the club, I suppose. I guess it was first postponed because of Potter leaving and then because of possible qualification to Europe... problem is that there's always something going on. They better just release it in September regardless of what crazy things could happen before that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports