Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton: Stand or fall. Release date??

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
1 year on and still no release date. Getting as ridiculous as the Nike shirt stock.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
On Saturday, I was at a local pub frequented by an ex-Albion player, I asked him if he is in Stand or Fall (he is) and if he knew when it was released. He said he doesn't know, but he had bumped into a guy doing the editing a couple of weeks ago who is still working on it (the editor had recognised the player from the editing work).

Scant info I'm afraid.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Let's be honest, the club has "previous" when it comes to stuff like this.

Anyone remember the video/DVD history of the club that Dick Knight was heavily involved in? It was due to be released as a 3-part series; part one was released (in 2002?) as "Flight of the Seagull" (Part 1 from 1901 - 1939). The subsequent parts were due to be released "imminently" for years. I'm pretty sure they never saw the light of day.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Let's be honest, the club has "previous" when it comes to stuff like this.

Anyone remember the video/DVD history of the club that Dick Knight was heavily involved in? It was due to be released as a 3-part series; part one was released (in 2002?) as "Flight of the Seagull" (Part 1 from 1901 - 1939). The subsequent parts were due to be released "imminently" for years. I'm pretty sure they never saw the light of day.
Is this being one by the club then? I thought it was completely seperate.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If they’re delaying release to add in some Europe stuff, then fine.
Yeah but when we win The Europa we are automatically in The Champions League, Then it’s the World Club Championship and then the universe.

Assume there will be little in it that the diehard fan hasn't already heard a million times before, but good for the newer Amex generation whenever it arrives

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Just hope all is well with the creators and production. There’s a hell of a lot that can happen to productions, even after the filming has been completed.

It only takes a couple of backers to decide they can’t/won’t honour their obligations and then it’s a desperate situation where the creator(s) are running around effectively having to pitch again, with many of the costs already incurred.

I know nothing of what’s happening in this case, but it’s never promising when something that’s been pitched as “coming soon” suddenly all goes quiet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here