[Albion] Sutton’s PL predictions

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Guest Ryan Porteous a Hibs player also goes for a draw - 2-2

I wonder when Gilmour will get game time

Ryan: I was speaking to Brighton's Billy Gilmour at the Scotland camp last week and he said they are flying, and that Leandro Trossard is an amazing player.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Ryan: I was speaking to Brighton's Billy Gilmour at the Scotland camp last week and he said they are flying

Well you can’t rely on the trains to get you to and from Scotland these days.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Definitely taken on the Lawrence mantel.

Had us down as a 2-2 draw today at Boro. Result was a 5-1 win, close enough for a BBC pundit. Should get a raise.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Doubling down and going for another 2/2 draw….generally useless at predicting….will ge get it right this time….makes a comment re Trossards absence which seems to indicate he knows very little

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Doubling down and going for another 2/2 draw….generally useless at predicting….will ge get it right this time….makes a comment re Trossards absence which seems to indicate he knows very little
Didn’t appear to train based on the training video

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Didn’t appear to train based on the training video
Aye I know…..I was referring to this comment

“I'm not sure why Brighton have left Leandro Trossard out of their past couple of games,”

I just expect the pundit (who I quite like listening to) to know a little more ….as in reported calf problem and RDZ commenting on his ‘effort’ ..Chris is better than that :whistle:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Gawd blimey has us to win 3/0 :facepalm:
Oh no. Oh no no no no no. No ?

Brighton v Bournemouth​

Bournemouth signed a few players in January and I already like the look of Dango Ouattara, who set up a goal in his debut for the Cherries when they drew with Nottingham Forest last time out.

It looks like they are going to have a go at staying up but whether that works out or not will depend on how quickly those new faces gel.

I don't see them getting anything here, for starters, because of how good we know Brighton are. I love watching them under Roberto de Zerbi and I can only see a Seagulls victory here.

Sutton's prediction: 3-0

Schak's prediction: Brighton are on a great run at the moment. 3-1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports