Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Taken over from Lawro

He has us down as 1-1

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I agree with his point that it’s really hard to know what to expect from Man Utd.

We all know exactly what to expect, from the Albion.

Dominate the game.
Lose 2-0.

The Old Trafford Way.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Expect us to have 20 shots compared to 2 but loose 0-1 to a penalty given by a nervous ref. Decent odds on us having a goal wrongly taken away or a red card as well.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
After those games at Arsenal and Spurs at the end of last season I’d say IF we dominate the game we will win.

Like we did at Old Trafford last season?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Feel refs don’t help big six clubs as much as it feels like, EXCEPT for United who’d be at best mid table without help from their extra men in black against not only us but a lot of other sides.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Martial, their form forward is out with a hamstring injury (probably) and maybe want away Ronaldo will be playing because of it. Here’s hoping he does and it’s a stroppy rather than determined Ronaldo we see

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I am going to put it out there but I think we will lose this one. They have strengthened and we have a couple of holes.

I think we will have something of a rebuilding season, struggling at first with a new look team. I don't think we will reach the dizzy heights of the top half for another season or two.

Hope I am wrong though, obviously.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It’s gonna be a long season with dull Chris at the helm each week. Why not someone interesting like Ian Wright?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It’s gonna be a long season with dull Chris at the helm each week. Why not someone interesting like Ian Wright?
Because Lawro was Mr Personality [emoji1787]

I don't mind Sutton - quite funny when he throws his toys out of the pram - or goes off on one - with Savage.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I had to laugh at the comment that Lawro never once predicted Liverpool to lose in the whole time he did the predictions. Can't be true surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here