Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Possible return of fans to the Amex (incorporating the Q and A forum on 17th August)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Am i right from what you’ve said. If you’re zone A west upper wings and successful, you can choose a seat in the north if you’d like etc..? As it’s only the very wings of WSU that are in zone A..

Yes they way I understand it is if you are a Zone A STH you can only choose a Zone A seat anywhere in the stadium

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes they way I understand it is if you are a Zone A STH you can only choose a Zone A seat anywhere in the stadium

I said it earlier but I will reiterate my opinion. If you want to go to every game you will be able to. 2.3/1 in ballot and loads of them won’t want to go judging by comments on here so if you’re on the ball with the exchange you’ll be fine. My opinion 100%!

There’s always a big thing on tickets and loyalty points etc but they rarely tend to last / be as big a deal as people worry they will be...!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
A bit confused about the ballot in terms of picking your seats. As you can buy tickets below your normal banding but not above? So if I'm in lowest banding, but those in highest banding buy all the tickets in north/south stand for example, I can't buy the remaining tickets in east/west etc? Or if the ballot randomly picks every north stand season ticket holder, but no one from East/West (I know unlikley), how does that work. Feel like I might have missed something obvious there mind :D

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A bit confused about the ballot in terms of picking your seats. As you can buy tickets below your normal banding but not above? So if I'm in lowest banding, but those in highest banding buy all the tickets in north/south stand for example, I can't buy the remaining tickets in east/west etc? Or if the ballot randomly picks every north stand season ticket holder, but no one from East/West (I know unlikley), how does that work. Feel like I might have missed something obvious there mind :D

Don't think it was really covered, but I just can't see that a ballot winner will miss out due to ticket price banding.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

I would assume the "randomness" is price band by price band so 30% of band A

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Missed the first 45 mins so more than a bit confused.

So are they saying it’s a 100% ballot of all STH’s, then if some seats are not taken you can buy seats on the exchange across the stadium? No recognition for loyalty points?

And what was this comment about 1901 STH’s only being able to buy 1901 seats in the exchange? Doesn’t that make it harder for 1901 STHs to get in the stadium if everyone else can access the whole stadium but they can’t?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
And what was this comment about 1901 STH’s only being able to buy 1901 seats in the exchange? Doesn’t that make it harder for 1901 STHs to get in the stadium if everyone else can access the whole stadium but they can’t?

No 1901's can choose any seat in the exchange, like all other STH's.

30% of 1901ers will get a ticket like 30% of GA's (as they seem to be called) exactly the same chance.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
No 1901's can choose any seat in the exchange, like all other STH's.

30% of 1901ers will get a ticket like 30% of GA's (as they seem to be called) exactly the same chance.

Thanks. That makes sense.

Disappointed no acknowledgement of loyalty points though. Even if they had done the first 5% on loyalty points it would have least acknowledged the bobble hats amongst us to go home and away for years rather than putting us straight on par with every STH new or old.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Missed the first 45 mins so more than a bit confused.

So are they saying it’s a 100% ballot of all STH’s, then if some seats are not taken you can buy seats on the exchange across the stadium? No recognition for loyalty points?

Only STHs are entered into a ballot. Each STH can opt out of up to 6 ballots over the season. Each fan will have the same chance in each ballot, so some could get lucky over the course of the season (see lots of games) and some unlucky (see few).

There is no loyalty point implication - all STHs are treated equally. No loyalty points will be earned so no-one will be disadvantaged by missing out on games.

1901ers have their own ballot run in the same way.

If you win a ticket and can;'t go, you can put your ticket into the exchange. First of all, tickets will be offered to STH, any left will go to members. I'm not sure if it was clarified if a 1901er could buy a regular ticket on the exchange, but I don't see why not.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Disappointed no acknowledgement of loyalty points though. Even if they had done the first 5% on loyalty points it would have least acknowledged the bobble hats amongst us to go home and away for years rather than putting us straight on par with every STH new or old.

Sounds like cup games will be by loyalty points and if we are allowed to go to away games

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Reading between the lines, I suspect the overall ballot will include Sub ballots based on pricing levels , for example (assuming 30% capacity)

1901 - 30%
Top band 30%
Mid -30%
North stand (lol) 30%

I doubt they will communicate the inner workings to avoid avoidable arguments and class wars!

I’ve taken it as above with the exchange being open to all in the same terms and if there isn’t sufficient uptake on the exchange from STH they may open to members, it won’t be POTG that’s for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I won’t be going until a full capacity crowd will be let in :O

Do I get a refund?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Excellent stuff from PB and team as usual. Impossible to get this right, or keep everyone happy whilst balancing commercial aspects, safety and everything else but brilliant, open comms and crystal clear an absolute mountain of work has gone into this (and will continue to do so). :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Poppycock, loyalty points are only fr away games nothing to do with home games.

Do you enter each ballot separately ?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Reading between the lines, I suspect the overall ballot will include Sub ballots based on pricing levels , for example (assuming 30% capacity)

1901 - 30%
Top band 30%
Mid -30%
North stand (lol) 30%

I doubt they will communicate the inner workings to avoid avoidable arguments and class wars!

I’ve taken it as above with the exchange being open to all in the same terms and if there isn’t sufficient uptake on the exchange from STH they may open to members, it won’t be POTG that’s for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My only thought is - if one mid choose one lower then one lower cant get a seat - I know its unlikely to happen as not all ballot winners will take up seats anyway.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm not sure if it was clarified if a 1901er could buy a regular ticket on the exchange, but I don't see why not.

It was and they can

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here