Pie Update

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Just an update to those fans that have been wondering about where the shop has gone and where they will be able to purchase pies in the week. Mrs Piglet, as some named her on here, is in the process of creating an online ordering service so that pies are going to be available which could have a minimum order in place (delivery service) This system should be up and running within the next month or so.

She is also looking at stocking pies in two locations in Brighton (any suggestion if possible would be great) so that you're able to get your midweek fix.

Finally she would like to thank the many fans for your continued support and patience as we try to get the product to a high standard. The feedback has been of much help so far (both positive and negative) from the massive increase in production

Last edited:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Just an update to those fans that have been wondering about where the shop has gone and where they will be able to purchase pies in the week. Mrs Piglet, as some named her on here, is in the process of creating an online ordering service so that pies are going to be available which could have a minimum order in place (delivery service) This system should be up and running within the next month or so.

She is also looking at stocking pies in two locations in Brighton (any suggestion if possible would be great) so that you're able to get your midweek fix.

Finally she would like to thank the many fans for your continued support and patients as we try to get the product to a high standard. The feedback has been of much help so far (both positive and negative) from the massive increase in production

Where abouts is the place to get them at the moment? I'll be near Shoreham this week and may get a few as was impressed, and are they much cheaper buying direct than the price at The Amex?

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Where abouts is the place to get them at the moment? I'll be near Shoreham this week and may get a few as was impressed, and are they much cheaper buying direct than the price at The Amex?

We had to close the Bakery as there wasn't enough time to run it with 3 games within 2 weeks. The pies were selling out but the rest of the food on offer wasn't. Trade in Shoreham wasn't great which contributed to the decision

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Mrs Piglet needs the Dragons help I think here!!! :lolol:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Well I've been twice and had three pies in total, would have been 4 with less of a queue.
Pie feedback:
Chicken and Ham - Spot on.
Steak and Ale - Just needs more seasoning, just a bit more pepper and would be cracking, possibly a touch more gravy.
Chicken Balti pie - a nice idea when we see it, i do think a form of spicy pie is needed. In australia they have footy pies, which are just a spiced up beef and onion pie but they work well for drinking boys.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I wasn't impressed with the steak and ale one which I had at the Spurs game. Pastry was soggy and very difficult to eat and I became a source of high octane methane for 36 hours. Yesterday (Donny game), I tried the chicken and ham Piglet Pie and it was very good-much improved pastry and the filling looked and tasted like chicken and ham (bit more ham please).

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Chciken Balti Pie

In talks with Azure to supply these as well as the 3 choices on offer. This will still be a couple of months (sorting out ingredients ect.) If they don't decide to take it up this season it will be available either way once we get the online system up and running. We will probably need some tasters for the product development as I wouldn't know what it tastes like.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Had my first pie yesterday - steak and ale, it was fantastic. I think more pepper on the top would make it even better.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
In talks with Azure to supply these as well as the 3 choices on offer. This will still be a couple of months (sorting out ingredients ect.) If they don't decide to take it up this season it will be available either way once we get the online system up and running. We will probably need some tasters for the product development as I wouldn't know what it tastes like.

Me, Me, Me, Me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports