Help Piglets Pantry

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Would like to ask for a couple of minutes to vote for PP as Sussex Food Produces of the year. It requires you to sign up (I made a login in under a minute so shouldn't take long) once you've signed up it should take you straight to the voting page.

Piglets Pantry aren't a choice on the website so if you chose other and type in the name that would be of great help. Follow the link Sussex Food and Drink Awards 2010 | Supporting Sussex farmers and food producers businesses Would also like to add the first stages of the Balti pie have taken place so hopefully it's not long till we can get some testers out

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Sorry Shoreham. They're not bad for a football club, but having tried all three with optimism and a desire to really enjoy, I'll only have the veggie again. They have a long way to go yet. Maybe next year.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Sorry Shoreham. They're not bad for a football club, but having tried all three with optimism and a desire to really enjoy, I'll only have the veggie again. They have a long way to go yet. Maybe next year.

Really? Try them again - I have had excellent steak & ale and chicken & ham pies.

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
Would you be kind enough to put some ham in the chicken and ham pie please?

My last one was a chicken and air pie.

TB

May 26, 2004
Hassocks
No issues with the steak and ale but also had the "chicken and air" pie; may have been overwarmed by the east stand staff but it was very dry with no sauce. Soz!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Really? Try them again - I have had excellent steak & ale and chicken & ham pies.
Mine were best described as warm brown meat and goo or warm white meat and goo. Still, if a Hurstie recommends, perhaps I'll have another try.

Chris45

Jul 29, 2010
So far I've had about 6 pies at the Amex and every one has been different, luckily the first one I tried was actually the best, since then I've had some that are Luke warm and one that was overcooked and extremely dry so consistency seems to be a problem, however I don't blame it on the quality of the pies. it does seem though that the catering staff need to sort things out with the warming of the food.
I will vote on the quality of the pies and hope the caterers will eventually get it right.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I've had a pie at every game, and not been disappointed once. Viva le Pies. :bowdown:

Voted, good luck with the competition and keep up the good pies.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I've had one stone cold and one luke warm so far. Not your fault obviously, but must be a health risk.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Done.

Also, Piglets Pantry is now coming up in the menu on the right so no need to go to 'other'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports