Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Champions League 23/24 Thread

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We have an active interest in the Champions League! Technically in the same competition as it (in theory) in fact…

So I guess we want all the big / good teams to not come third and to come too 2 or bottom right?

Europe 23/24 🙌

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We have an active interest in the Champions League! Technically in the same competition as it (in theory) in fact…

So I guess we want all the big / good teams to not come third and to come too 2 or bottom right?

Europe 23/24 🙌
Currently PSG are joining us 😧

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
PSG have been awful. At least their contrived Ultra chanting is making a difference.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Assuming we get through our group wouldn’t you rather end up playing PSG than Smug Eddie and the Beheaders? I know I would but I don’t like the idea of Newcastle winning tonight. :shrug:

PSG really have been gash so far

Last edited:

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Newcastle have been pretty decent tbh, but this last twenty is going to be interesting, as they're going to have to see it out with this starting eleven. PSG have widened the pitch with the two wingers and it's already paying dividends.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Newcastle have been pretty decent tbh, but this last twenty is going to be interesting, as they're going to have to see it out with this starting eleven. PSG have widened the pitch with the two wingers and it's already paying dividends.
Good point…I’ve just looked at the list of names on the subs bench 👀

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here