Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Brit Awards 2023

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The ACCA has long since gone AWOL but the atmosphere in the O2 ie incredible. Mo Gilligan absolutely killing it again :lolol:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Stormzy absolutely smashing it, this will go down as one of the all time great Brit performances.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
O M G

That performance from Sam Smith will go down in the annals of great Brit performances. They were exceptional.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
330840152_1268287437059392_9041476088641506525_n.jpg

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Most of the artists on this years Brit awards , I’d never heard of . Can’t get excited anymore , the quality of pop music went downhill for me from mid 90’s and hasn’t recovered .

Pop stars in the 80’s were mainly exciting, individual & talented nowdays they are not .

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
My daughter's college project was selected as part of Mastercard's sponsorship.

She featured in a number of the clips preceding the ad breaks during the awards.
Blink and you missed it stuff.
She was at the awards too and loved it.

Back at home, we weren't really focussing on the awards, but we liked the Wet Leg performance

boik

Most of the artists on this years Brit awards , I’d never heard of . Can’t get excited anymore , the quality of pop music went downhill for me from mid 90’s and hasn’t recovered .

Pop stars in the 80’s were mainly exciting, individual & talented nowdays they are not .
Apparently most people find the music from their teens and twenties to be their favourites and then never move on. There's a whole world of exciting new music out there but you've just stopped looking and just accept what's presented to you on mainstream tv and radio.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Apparently most people find the music from their teens and twenties to be their favourites and then never move on. There's a whole world of exciting new music out there but you've just stopped looking and just accept what's presented to you on mainstream tv and radio.
Exactly. There's some great new music and artists around at the moment. A lot of it no worse or better than what has gone before it, just different...

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

You got old. And pop culture has changed.

Plenty of great talent out there. It's just not on TOTP. Or Wogan.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Nothing for Cliff again then this year ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here