Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beachy Head

deakers

Jul 15, 2008
Latest report on R5 says; "it's believed that the child died of an illness and that the parents couldn't cope with the loss."

Just so incredibly sad.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Quick though, isn't it. Not long and drawn out.

They always talk about it being one of the UK's most notorious suicide spots. Where are the others??

I know the Clifton Suspension Bridge in Bristol is one, as they have a Samaritans phone on the entrance to the footpath across.

they also built a small bridge over the road below to stop the jumpers from landing on the cars.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Imagine having to do the rescue team/coastguards job, knowing what's at the bottom of the cliff. You couldn't pay me enough ...

_45854414_-8.jpg

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
An incredible thing to do. As much as I love my daughter and would find life a struggle if she died before me, I can't imagine being in the frame of mind to do what that couple did. Yes they will 'be with him' if you believe in that stuff, but what a needless waste of life. :nono:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
What sort of c'unt puts their own child in a rucksack and jumps off a cliff? Why couldn't the tosser just kill himself?

Oh dear.

Quoting from the Argus - The 'tosser' in question, along with his wife (Is she a bitch?) were not able to cope as “Their life was Sam and without him their life did not mean anything to them.”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here