Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
brightonfan_86 said:
english.jpg

Kev :shutup:

you are the last person on here to moan about spellings you "diffinately" need to buy a dictionary

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
brightonfan_86 said:
gazwag
06-03-2006 13:47 This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

WHAT?

:lolol: you read the post you tit, otherwise you wouldn't have replied with your post :wave:

And I bet you have to read this one as well

Last edited:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I would hardly call it getting out of jail.

I thought Palace were very poor all over the show. Your defender with the hair band spent 85 minutes yelling at his teamates and doing nothing at all that resembled footabll.

The rest of the defence spent the whole game hoofing the ball to Johnson, surely after the first time they should have realised that was never going to work when he had two huge defenders on his back. I can't think of one time the hoof ball actually got to him.

Your free kicks are shockingly bad, what is with the - play it short then let Johnson shoot. Leeds had obviously done their homework, knew exactly what was going to happen from each and every free kick and Douglas charged them all down. Why not change your tactics when something isn't working out? Dowie made himself look tactically inept based on that performance, no idea how to change the game since hoofing wasn't working.

I was expecting a lot more from Palace in all honesty, wasn't impressed at all. I can't even name one of your players who had a good game, McAnuffs goal was good but what did he do apart from that? Zip, zilch, nada. . Least the game at Elland Road we might be able to count on your team actually turning up. It seemed to me like it took until the 85th minute for them to remember a game of football was going on.

We might well be in Cardiff on May 21st but if you lot play like that again this season you'll already be in Marbella on an end of season jaunt by then, never mind planning a promotion party.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Attention Croydon Bloke

Have you swallowed a book of cliches?

First of all Leeds got out of Jail...which one Brixton were they late for the game? Did they wear suits with arrows on them?

Then

The Palace midfield were not at the races!! Too right unless you could spot them dressed up as John Mcririck (sp) doing tic-tac.

Then

Sores and Watson were at a show..which one Phantom? or was it Blood Brothers. With so many of your team distracted no wonder you got turned over by a team that we beat easily.

BB
:O

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Croydonbloke said:
Then why the hell is Dowie playing there??????????. Reich will fill his boots when fit then. :clap2:

Is Dowie turning out as a player manager then. What is he to fill Marco the Thirds boots with. Is this a crazy gang style prank?

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Starry said:
I would hardly call it getting out of jail.

I thought Palace were very poor all over the show. Your defender with the hair band spent 85 minutes yelling at his teamates and doing nothing at all that resembled footabll.

The rest of the defence spent the whole game hoofing the ball to Johnson, surely after the first time they should have realised that was never going to work when he had two huge defenders on his back. I can't think of one time the hoof ball actually got to him.

Your free kicks are shockingly bad, what is with the - play it short then let Johnson shoot. Leeds had obviously done their homework, knew exactly what was going to happen from each and every free kick and Douglas charged them all down. Why not change your tactics when something isn't working out? Dowie made himself look tactically inept based on that performance, no idea how to change the game since hoofing wasn't working.

I was expecting a lot more from Palace in all honesty, wasn't impressed at all. I can't even name one of your players who had a good game, McAnuffs goal was good but what did he do apart from that? Zip, zilch, nada. . Least the game at Elland Road we might be able to count on your team actually turning up. It seemed to me like it took until the 85th minute for them to remember a game of football was going on.

We might well be in Cardiff on May 21st but if you lot play like that again this season you'll already be in Marbella on an end of season jaunt by then, never mind planning a promotion party.
Ok don`t rub it in too much. Anyone would think you were a Brighton fan in disguise Lol!!!

We will not play like that at yours Dowie will see to that. You are right there are occasions where Dowie tatically gets it wrong and it always appears to be in front of the home fans. Leigertwood and Aki made the difference but was little too late.

Big up for Leeds but I hope we pay you back in two weeks.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
brighton rock said:
and they want £30 to watch Crewe :censored:
Well Jordan can stick that where the sun dont shine Rocky. I paid £48.00 Saturday as my Son came along and was gifted with a shit performance. Could well have been my last this season. Yet to make up my mind.:angry:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
Attention Croydon Bloke

Have you swallowed a book of cliches?

First of all Leeds got out of Jail...which one Brixton were they late for the game? Did they wear suits with arrows on them?

Then

The Palace midfield were not at the races!! Too right unless you could spot them dressed up as John Mcririck (sp) doing tic-tac.

Then

Sores and Watson were at a show..which one Phantom? or was it Blood Brothers. With so many of your team distracted no wonder you got turned over by a team that we beat easily.

BB
:O
:clap: :clap: Another quality post by the master himself.:bowdown:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports