Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attn Starry

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
You got out of jail Saturday. We didn`t perform half as well as we did against Norwich. You were pretty average in the 1st half and we should of punished you early on. Well done all the same and see you at Cardiff.:drink:

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Great game it was, one of the best Leeds displays I've seen all season.

I had us down to lose 2-1. Douglas and Derry were my MOM's.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Watford for 2nd spot and Preston up via the play-offs.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
robbied69 said:

Sorry mate I don`t agree. We let you play and our midfield were not at the races. Any other day we would have got the result. Well done anyhow and good luck for the rest of the season except 21.3.06.:drink:

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
robbied69 said:

Not much to discuss on here that`s football related so we thought we`ll liven it up a tadge.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Sorry CB cant agree. Leeds were by far the better side on the day it is hardly their fault our midfield didnt show up is it? It may have something to do with they didnt allow our midfield to play what do you reckon?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Croydonbloke said:
our midfield were not at the races.

MMm, I seem to remember at least one other home performance of yours where the midfield weren't there. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Sorry CB cant agree. Leeds were by far the better side on the day it is hardly their fault our midfield didnt show up is it? It may have something to do with they didnt allow our midfield to play what do you reckon?
No. Soares and Watson were all over the show. Soares did not once make a run down the wing after distributing the ball and Watson was far too wasteful IMO. Maybe Derry scared them off!!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Superphil said:
MMm, I seem to remember at least one other home performance of yours where the midfield weren't there. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
So do I, Norwich last week we didn`t need a midfield.:lolol:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Croydonbloke said:
No. Soares and Watson were all over the show. Soares did not once make a run down the wing after distributing the ball and Watson was far too wasteful IMO. Maybe Derry scared them off!!

Soares is never a winger

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here