Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your end of season Mojo

Your end of season Mojo

• Total voters

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Has it been destroyed by our end of season implosion and departure of RDZ or are you basing it on how you think we might do next season?

I am reasonably positive but I have hated the last few months as most games were a really frustrating watch, but we do have some excellent young players who will have benefited from the game time. We will also be making some decent signings I’m sure

Excites to see who our new manager is too

I am a glass half full 6

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Has it been destroyed by our end of season implosion and departure of RDZ or are you basing it on how you think we might do next season?

I am reasonably positive but I have hated the last few months as most games were a really frustrating watch.

I am a glass half full 6

I joined you on six. There’s a lot of talent in the squad, and the break with RDZ was perfectly timed.

I feel like I need the summer break, although probably not as much as Pascal Gross does.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
1 is the closest to my actual mojo of zero.

Gutted after deZerbi was mutually let go. So hacked off that I actually have no view or care about who the next manager will be. I'll sign off on the albion for now until August.

Last edited:

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
1 is the closest to my actual mojo of zero.

Gutted after deZerbi was mutually let go.
Whisper it but I am pleased he’s gone, too moody and disruptive recently imo

Does not take away from one and a half years of the best times ever as an Albion fan though

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
As we have closure of a few players and manager out, we have a clan slate and plenty of time to prepare . . .so a 7.

would have been a 5 if RDZ was still with us and we'd finished the season like that. The second half of the season has been absolute dog shit.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Pretty low….and I’m taking it out on @dwayne :kiss:

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Rubbish 2024. Frustrating football and not the excitement levels of 2023.

But I am hopeful for next season. A lot of change is needed and we will get that with a new boss.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
my mojo is so low , can’t see how they can find a manager who can take over the mantle of RDZ , and play the exciting football we have had the pleasure of watching for a season and a half ,

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Half of me is looking forward to football where we don't have our backs to the goal for most of the match, but half of me worries about the change and the fact the team just don't appear to be on the same wave length as each other. Granted we have injuries, so hopefully they'll be back for the start of the next season, was worrying to see Pascal Gross so angy at the end...So I'll fence sit and go for 5.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
3 = meh......

Thoroughly uninspiring after getting kicked out of Europe.

If they don't do something radical in terms of recruitment on and off the pitch, it will be a long cold winter into 2025. Several of the current lot are not a patch on what we have sold and not properly replaced.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
6+.
I am mightily relieved that RDZ has gone now and not further down the track. For a number of reasons the season went sour, and IMHO, a lot of the blame for that must be placed at the door of the manager. Anyway, his time was up and I look forward to a new man, who actually wants to be here, taking over and firing up the good ship Albion once again.
Some inspired signings, no doubt already being earmarked (or hoped for!) by those who know would also help😉👍, as would having a number one keeper playing regularly and an end to this rotation caper, that, to many, was inexplicable.

maidstoneseagull

Jul 21, 2004
Maidstone
2024 has been a struggle. Injuries took their toll but we lost our mojo as a team. Last season we felt more driven. Was always going to be a big challenge with the European games. The mood has been off. RDZ leaving feels decisive but a real shame at the same time.

But a new manager will have new ideas and talent to take forward as well as more coming in no doubt.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
7 cause De Zerbi has left, we are changing managers at the right time because I would genuinely be worried about next season. Not saying that relegation is out of the equation with a new manager though.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
5 - bit worried. Awful relegation form and we have no way out currently. Feel like the club are a bit short sighted with RDZ. He wanted us to push boundaries and the board would rather linger in the top 10. They are also v sensitive to criticism.Shite end to an incredible season.
Well said, agree with every word.

I’m actually slightly regretting the £700 for next year if this is how they’re going to carry on. With Marseille, Athens and Rome I’ve spent about £4000 on this club in the last 12 months. The away trips have been amazing but there’s currently a pretty sour taste in my mouth and it isn’t from today’s balti pie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here