[Albion] Will people bother going to the home tie next week?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Why not ? It seems an impossible task, but it could be a great night for folks even if the team fall short.

And it may be the last European match for a long time. Some of us may not live to see another one.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
of course, its still a Europe game and many wont want to miss the possibility of a 5-0 thriller.

expect the fire drill very early second half though. :lolol:

Brighton1959

Oct 26, 2021
yeah no real chance of really getting through but think most will go. Put best team out ( no game until end of March ) - any win will give confidence for rest of league season.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I will because unlike some folk I will enjoy watching our team play regardless…

I think it will be disgraceful if STHs decide not to go because the Europa dream is over - how about fcuking supporting our team even when it’s losing or has no chance of winning 😡

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Why not ? It seems an impossible task, but it could be a great night for folks even if the team fall short.

And it may be the last European match for a long time. Some of us may not live to see another one.
You going ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
You going ?
You're probably aware of my difficulties. But having been there, often with you, home and away during the shit times, I think I need to try and get there if this is the first and only time I get to see them in a European match. I owe it to myself.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Anyone who doesnt go because we we are behind isnt really a fan are they. Last 16 of the Europa League FFS, beyond our wildest dreams even 2 years ago.
Get a grip, this is the most sucessful Brighton side EVER, and we should go and applaud, and sing our hearts out
I'm a fan. But I'm not driving a 200 mile round trip and spending £40 on petrol and getting home after midnight when I have work the next day for a dead rubber. But if others think I'm not a fan, that's fine. I'd rather have that money and time thank you very much. And enjoy your opinions.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
You're probably aware of my difficulties. But having been there, often with you, home and away during the shit times, I think I need to try and get there if this is the first and only time I get to see them in a European match. I owe it to myself.
If you do go let me know I’m off all day Thursday and il met you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports