Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wikipedia Random Article

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
AFL South Africa

AFL South Africa is the governing body and development organisation for Australian rules football in South Africa. They manage the South African national Australian rules football team, development leagues and competitions in several provinces as well as junior participation. The body is funded by North West Academy of Sport, Ausaid and Tattersalls and is primarily concerned with participation in Australian Football amongst indigenous South Africans.

Savo

Jan 13, 2011
Bedfordshire
Jugyo-dong is a legal dong, or neighbourhood of the Jung-gu district in Seoul, South Korea and governed by its administrative dong, Euljiro 3, 4, 5ga-dong.

WTF???

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Oi Savo you nicked my avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've just come back from seeing Jimmy Wales (Wikipedia founder) do a talk in Bristol as part of the "Wikipedia is 10 years old this week" thing that's going on. What an interesting, engaging and funny man he is, and it's (re-)opened my eyes as to what a wonderful thing Wikipedia is. A late new year's resolution is to be more actively involved with it.

That is all.

As you were.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
A better game is to pick a random article then try and get to Brighton and Hove Albion in as few clicks as possible.

I've just come back from seeing Jimmy Wales (Wikipedia founder) do a talk in Bristol as part of the "Wikipedia is 10 years old this week" thing that's going on. What an interesting, engaging and funny man he is, and it's (re-)opened my eyes as to what a wonderful thing Wikipedia is. A late new year's resolution is to be more actively involved with it.

That is all.

As you were.

There is some interesting work being done by some wikipedia contributors to improve the quality of entries. Last year, the heir to the Bracknell title was involved in a collaborative exercise in Switzerland to re-write this page:- VJing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The exercise was pulled together by a group of wikipedians who managed to get funding to improve what had been on the site previously. A nice paid trip to Switzerland for my lad!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
"Golden Days" is a 1984 single by the UK pop group Bucks Fizz. It was originally recorded by Cliff Richard.

"Second Thoughts was a British comedy television programme running from 1991 onward".

Apparently James Bolam and Lynda Bellingham were in it. Do you remember it?

Me neither.

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Inodrillia vetula is a species of sea snail, a marine gastropod mollusk in the family Turridae, the turrids.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here