Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] When you are transported back to your childhood

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Every time I do a shart in my underwear.
Fruit-Cake-Slice.png

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I can still smell the glue from Airfix kits, I also cleaned the Scalextric track with carbon tetrachloride!!! That used to clear the sinuses. Possibly not a great move considering my appalling memory!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I can still smell the glue from Airfix kits, I also cleaned the Scalextric track with carbon tetrachloride!!! That used to clear the sinuses. Possibly not a great move considering my appalling memory!
I put wintergreen ( now called deep heat) on my scalextric cars wheels to make them more tacky and stick to the tracks….bit like the downforce that Newey etc all were paid billions to design for F1 cars.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Hornby train sets for me which I've still got. Have a garden room now awaiting me to start building my layout
I know I've posted it before, but I still have my Hornby Dublo Golden Fleece loco. The engine sound always triggers 'You Really Got A Hold On Me' by the Beatles in my head. I had the train set for Christmas and my older sister had 'With The Beatles' from her boyfriend. Oh, and the wonderfull smell of the engine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here