Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For many years VAC (Bryan Erikson) was my favourite musical entertainer. The dark years. This popped up on the car iPOD random play today, as I took photos of the setting sun. Interested to see what @Diocletian thinks of this.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And this is for yesterday. I was at the football. Sorry. And sorry I'm in a darkwave pit again. It cheers me up though. This (track) was sought rather than thrust upon me, whereas my dark mood has been thrust upon me, not sought. Amazing how music can give you what you need. Well, some of us. This is majestic. No matter how challenging times can be, there is always a release. Eventually. By hard work and fortitude mostly. :thumbsup:

black black slough : covered with mist : there are bones inside : stuck in the mud:
black black slough: shrouded in darkness : of human fates : their agonal dreams : you will perish here

(No I f***ing won't. Which is the point. Thanks, Stanislav)

1703891289777.png

Last edited:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

Fully aware that the only person who’ll check out anything I post is @Pogue Mahone * but got to throw Marnz out.

In 2021 he was sentenced to 11 years in prison. He’d tried to shoot someone from a rival gang, his gun jammed and he was stabbed 20 times. The next day whilst he was on life support one of the stabees was murdered.

He started rapping in prison and both mixtapes are incredible. Just signed a six figure deal for his next tape. If he keeps this buzz up and only serves half his sentance they’ll he a household name in a few years. Insanely talented

*we’ll sort out that FS&HG vinyl, hopefully my phone doesn’t die next time :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here