Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
As The Blues Brothers was on ITV4 earlier tonight...

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Not cheery, but some characteristic sardonic wit from the brilliant John Darnielle sounded good to me today.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
sometimes you post of this thread hopeful that someone will hear a track for the first time and send them down an excellent wormhole
This is'nt one of them

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Rare footage from 1964 of The Temptations recording their classic hit 'My Girl', written by Smokey Robinson, just beautiful.

Thanks for that. Fascinated by David Ruffin's eyes drifting up while he sang and his neat footwork on the second part of the video. Took a look on Wiki to find the remaining Temps worked up their own background vocals and responses to the lead on this one.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Thanks for that. Fascinated by David Ruffin's eyes drifting up while he sang and his neat footwork on the second part of the video. Took a look on Wiki to find the remaining Temps worked up their own background vocals and responses to the lead on this one.

I noticed David Ruffin's eyes drifting up, but wondered if it was because for some reason he wasn't wearing his trademark glasses?
Just a thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here