Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Wonderful live performance of the Beach Boys classic 'Heroes & Villains by the troubled genius behind all their music Brian Wilson. No, it's not The Beach Boys, but Brian put together a great band of musicians and singers who do full justice to his new arrangement of this great song. Brian's distinctive voice still sounds great, the harmony's are beautiful, and it is so good to see him smile all the way through this performance.

Wonderful performance by the great man who has been hugely indebted to Jeffry Foskett for a lot of the musical and singing backing for his come-back stage shows (especially ensuring those high notes were hit!!) so here's a bit of Foskett doing his stuff with the old Marmalade classic -

https://youtu.be/OonkKE52DVI

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I have a busy morning ahead painting bannisters, so I'll go early with the last track I heard from her yesterday. Lovely song:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I've never hidden my appreciation of The Carpenters, why should I? Karen Carpenter possessed one of the most beautiful voices of the modern era, together with her brother Richard they produced some of the most memorable songs of the 70's/ 80's.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The Motels - 'Total Control'

One of my favourite torch songs ever, not heard it in years, triggered today by being randomly dropped into the middle of superb Aussie drama 'The Newsreader'. Spell-binding performance by Martha Davis and a dreamy sax solo in this superlative live version that the twattish YouTube clip owner won't let me embed here. WELL worth following the 'Watch on YouTube' link below tho. IMHO, like

https://youtu.be/t18DKDrzbX4

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here