Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Blimey that's spooky! :ohmy: Thought nobody else had heard of BJM other then meself, oh and the other 300-odd souls packed into a sweaty pub in Byron Bay, NSW for a three hour set a few years back. Had never heard of them before, but they were something else!

*EDIT* Gig poster added

View attachment 146409

Byron Bay's a long trek to a gig! :lolol:
Never seen them live (so far ). Anton Newcombe (think that's his name) is amazing, he can re-write and re-write the same song over and over and over again and idiots like me still go out and buy the new album (is album still a word?) :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
A live performance would you believe? Was entitled Trio as it was David Cross on Viola, The Frippmeister on Mellotron and John Wetton on Bass.

Bill Bruford was going to drum on it but realised it didn't need any percussion so apparently just folded his drumsticks to his chest throughout.

He was credited on the Track as Admirable Restraint. I do love King Crimson... :lolol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI5FWwFagFk&list=RDMM&index=16

Last edited:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Put the previous track off the same album on the Bob Dylan covers thread. Reminded me how much I love this gentle track from Sheryl and Keef. Might just get the trusty Martin out for a strum and a sing along.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here