Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wembley Help

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Right, I'm thinking of going to Wembley for the England v USA game at the end of May.
Looking at tickets they seem to be £60 for the lower tier (bit pricey), £50 for the middle and £40 or £30 for the upper.
For those who have been before, what's the view like from up top or is the extra money worth it for nearer the pitch?
Cheers.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Wherever you sit at Wembley the view is awesome, there isn't such thing as a bad seat.

It somewhat surprised me the difference between the cheapest and most expensive seats when you're guaranteed a good view wherever you are.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
For watching the football, i'd actually say cheap seats are better.

If you want a close up photo of Wayne Rooney (eww) then get the more expensive ones.

:thumbsup:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I've been twice..first time at £50 just behind the goal in the middle 'ring' and £60 just along from the dugouts in the lower 'ring'.. i would say the £50 was better value for money personally, in spite of the view

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Wherever you sit at Wembley the view is awesome, there isn't such thing as a bad seat.

It somewhat surprised me the difference between the cheapest and most expensive seats when you're guaranteed a good view wherever you are.

exactly :)

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Cheers peeps :thumbsup:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I have sat in Lower and Upper Tiers. I personally think its worth paying the extra money for the seats, which we have done for the Croatia and Switzerland match. We were front row behind the East goal for Croatia and about row 8 for Switzerland (West goal). I find that when you get the cheapest seats at the back then the atmosphere is not as good howver the pitch view is fantastic, but a long way away!

I however refused to pay £50 or £60 for the USA friendly.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Right, sorted. Went for the upper tier row 8. Can now look forward to my first trip to the new Wembley.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just be careful when England score.

At the Switzerland game, some drunken idiot fell about 15 rows down the aisle and crashed into some poor old fella the other side of the aisle from us.

As someone said before, it's steep and easy to mis-judge when drunk (or leaping in the air)!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here