Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgin media on demand problems

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
I have recently "upgraded" to a Virgin Media V-HD box, is anyone else in the BN3 area having trouble getting 'on demand' or 'interactive' services?:glare:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I recently needed an extra box and was told there was no more V HD boxes, i'd have to have a TIVO, yet they now advertise these as an aditional box with a TIVO.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
I recently needed an extra box and was told there was no more V HD boxes, i'd have to have a TIVO, yet they now advertise these as an aditional box with a TIVO.

seems to be a ploy to get you to spend more, I let rip tonight at them threatening to move to sky, £100 per month for sh*t service, not happy

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
i phoned them up today, as i saw the Tivo ad, and thought i would enquire about it. it says on the advert £90 per month, i currently have the V+ XL service, and pay £94 for TV, Phone and 50MB BB + another V+ HD Box upstairsso thought this would be a good opportunity to upgrade and get the TIVO.

i have been with them for 15 years and never really had an issue, but upon calling them, i was told it would cost me £104 per month, and i would have to pay £49 installation fee. I asked why it says £90 on the advert, and was told this is for new customers only. I said this doesn't state this, and it also mentions for existing customers also.

She came back to me with it is £104 + £49 take it or leave it. i said i am not really happy about this, and she said go to Sky then.

The line went dead.

I am contacting Sky first thing tomorrow morning!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here