[Albion] U21s at Blackburn today (6th. November)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The OS says Moran was the scorer!
Yes, you're right - either they amended the entry quickly after an initial error, or more likely I typed 'Ferguson' as I was thinking about making a comment about whether his inclusion meant he wouldn't be getting a game against Arsenal.

Probably the latter!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Red card for Bradley Dack (presume he must be doing that player/coach role for their U21s?)

Barrington makes it 2-0......
"James Furlong sends a lovely cross in from the right and Barrington is there to meet it in the middle" (just to show I haven't made a mistake this time!)

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
FT: Blackburn 1 Albion 2

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Red card for Bradley Dack (presume he must be doing that player/coach role for their U21s?)

Barrington makes it 2-0......
"James Furlong sends a lovely cross in from the right and Barrington is there to meet it in the middle" (just to show I haven't made a mistake this time!)
Dack is still playing for the first team he’s just not getting many minutes so is getting a run out with the U21s. Getting a red card isn’t going to help him convince the manager to give him first team games tho.

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
Anyone managed to track down any highlights yet? This Luca Barrington chap seems to be involved in a lot of our goals of late.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports