Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
That depends whether you consider a fascist autocracy that sells nuclear secrets to middle-eastern murderous dictators is something to worry about or not.

Not too different from the average American president. Not good by any means but not a big worry... the bloke is too incompetent to seriously **** up the world on a bigger scale.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
He needs stopping asap. Prison or health issues. He is still the most dangerous man in America.

You'll have to square that with the 70 million Americans -- and a resident Australian, IIRC -- who think he was chosen by our Lord from before the beginning of all time, as a special dispensation to His beloved country, to save it from the twin scourges of drag queen story hour and slightly higher top marginal income tax rates.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Not too different from the average American president. Not good by any means but not a big worry... the bloke is too incompetent to seriously **** up the world on a bigger scale.

Well at least we have Joe the senile perv and his corrupt Democrat friends to save the day...

America is in a dire state but has been for decades politically.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He needs stopping asap. Prison or health issues. He is still the most dangerous man in America.
Tyrone biggums will be along in a minute to tell you that it's Biden with that accolade.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I worry about his influence in the US in that he could halt or block financial and or the sending of " Arms " to Ukraine if the Republican Party get control of the House or Senate in the mid term elections. They have all voted against all the aid packages already sent so it would be a worry to everyone if they blocked future aid packages.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
I worry about his influence in the US in that he could halt or block financial and or the sending of " Arms " to Ukraine if the Republican Party get control of the House or Senate in the mid term elections. They have all voted against all the aid packages already sent so it would be a worry to everyone if they blocked future aid packages.

How much of the American tax payers money are you willing to spend to protect a foreign country’s borders while the current administration is unwilling to protect its own?

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
That's the problem with a Trump apologists. Their only narrative weapon seems to be " whataboutism"

People only use the “whataboutism” argument when they have no answer to the issue at hand.

As in, do the mainstream media treat the Trump and the Biden families on an equal footing?

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
How much of the American tax payers money are you willing to spend to protect a foreign country’s borders while the current administration is unwilling to protect its own?

E602F2F0-B79C-48DD-866F-D0ECE30E6F28.jpeg

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

As much as it takes to stop the " Terrorism" on Ukrainian Land.

Has history taught people nothing?

When was the last time we saw as many mass graves being uncovered in a European Country following it's occupation by another tyrannical neighbouring occupier ?

So in answer to your question. As much as it takes to stop what's going on because Estonia and Latvia will be next if we don't spend the money.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
People only use the “whataboutism” argument when they have no answer to the issue at hand.

As in, do the mainstream media treat the Trump and the Biden families on an equal footing?

The answer is " No they don't "

Mainstream Media take sides. The mainstream media that is CNN and MSNBC etc are definitely Anti Trump.

By the same token. Mainstream Media that is Fox News and Forbes Media and others are very Anti Biden. As is Sky News.

And yes there is a witch hunt against Trump at the moment so he is not wrong.

But that's coz he is a f#cking witch who has got away with crimes . He has always bought his way out of it by " compromising " others to take the rap for him in the past.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
wtf is this?

MAGA turned into full on cult with worshippers as Trump turns his standard bullshit script into some type of messianic priest sermon, with the evangelical background music.

[tweet]1571308887248179200[/tweet]

Way WAY back in this thread, I predicted this is what he'd do (only I think I said on FOX, etc). VERY easy to claim that everything would be so much better under his watch when no-one knows if that would actually be the case (it almost certainly wouldn't be).

He is a very VERY odd man.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Donald Trump won't run for The US Presidency in 2024.

99% of people around the World think he will run. Me included. But the one person who keeps insisting he won't is the person who knows him best and that's Michael Cohen and everyone keeps ignoring the statement when he says it.

He actually doesn't need to run. He can endorse someone like Ron De Santis or anyone of his choosing and still be in control.

Whoever he chooses would have a better chance of winning and they would give him a Presidential Pardon for all his woes he is going through now if he gets
convicted . He just needs to avoid being convicted at State Level where Pardons wouldn't apply.

So even though I personally think he will run. I am hanging my hat on the hope that Michael Cohen' knowledge of him is better than anyone else's. Because if he runs and wins there will be no guard rails on what he does next time in office.

Based on the fact that I believe NOTHING the guy says, I'm in the 1% :thumbsup:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Strange how this fourm allows Trump but not Biden yhreaf on the main page. Hunter Biden smoking crack cocaine, sleeping with prostitutes, The Biden family taking back handers before the Ukraine war, Biden allowing mass mass migration but not in Democrats holiday islands like Obama holiday resort. Not in our back garden. Same as our government with migrants pouring in every day, ship them them to all parts of the country but our village/town.

Diversity is our strength they say, really? Mohammed has been charged with attempted murder of three police officers in London on Friday, Mohammed has been arrested for attacking the Queens coffin on Friday, another migrant got arrested on Friday for sexually assaulting two women and exposing himself but you Liberal far left fachist numpties bang on about diversity and slag Trump off, take a look in the mirror as you are embassing.

Diversity have ruined this country, running street battle between Muslims and Indian silks yet it's kept quiet due to diversity just like the Musilm rape gangs that still operate but the MSM stay silent for the sake of diversity.

This site is full of far left fascists who think the world is a honky dory place, go and live in migrant communities and then come back with proper opinions.

So much to unpack here, but I'll just ask when Hunter Biden was president?

Other than that, I'd keep your racist ramblings to yourself.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Strange how this fourm allows Trump but not Biden yhreaf on the main page. Hunter Biden smoking crack cocaine, sleeping with prostitutes, The Biden family taking back handers before the Ukraine war, Biden allowing mass mass migration but not in Democrats holiday islands like Obama holiday resort. Not in our back garden. Same as our government with migrants pouring in every day, ship them them to all parts of the country but our village/town.

Diversity is our strength they say, really? Mohammed has been charged with attempted murder of three police officers in London on Friday, Mohammed has been arrested for attacking the Queens coffin on Friday, another migrant got arrested on Friday for sexually assaulting two women and exposing himself but you Liberal far left fachist numpties bang on about diversity and slag Trump off, take a look in the mirror as you are embassing.

Diversity have ruined this country, running street battle between Muslims and Indian silks yet it's kept quiet due to diversity just like the Musilm rape gangs that still operate but the MSM stay silent for the sake of diversity.

This site is full of far left fascists who think the world is a honky dory place, go and live in migrant communities and then come back with proper opinions.

U OK HUN?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Just what we need … our very own pet racists.

I think you need to take your head for a shit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here