Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Tobias Elwood on Peston last night said that Lee Anderson is explicitly racist, while the Transport Secretary Mark Harper just persisted in saying he was “wrong”.
it seems clear that the word from Conservative Central Office is that he was “wrong” rather than racist. Pathetic.
It's called the Corbyn gambit. Condemning all forms of nastiness without condemning the one he's been asked about.

The tory party modelling itself on the wisdom and strategy of Jeremy Corbyn. I didn't see that coming.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's called the Corbyn gambit. Condemning all forms of nastiness without condemning the one he's been asked about.

The tory party modelling itself on the wisdom and strategy of Jeremy Corbyn. I didn't see that coming.
Reports that party members sympathise with 30plee's views, and un named Tory MP's ..looks like racism us about to become mainstream now on the right. Rish! has lost control and God knows where we end up now.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Think 30pLeenock knows he toast when the GE comes, his political career is all but over.

This dog whistle BS is just trying to firm up hit position at Gebeebies and get a payrise.
But his much more lucrative media career is just getting started. And he's off to Reform anyway

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Reports that party members sympathise with 30plee's views, and un named Tory MP's ..looks like racism us about to become mainstream now on the right. Rish! has lost control and God knows where we end up now.
30p is apparently not ruling out joining some numpty fringe party I've never heard of.
The 9am R5 phone in with Nicky Campbell should be fun. It's all about the virtue of people who speak their mind, call a spade a spade, etc. Should be a shit parade of emboldened gammon celebrating the imminent passage of control being taken back.

And meanwhile, the tory vote among the nonpartisan middle will continue to haemorrhage. Heartwarming.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington

Although with the best will in the world, I still struggle to imagine too many people coming on here and insisting that Lee Anderson isn't just not racist, but is the least racist Briton ever to have ever lived and the living embodiment of all human virtue.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
30p is apparently not ruling out joining some numpty fringe party I've never heard of.
The 9am R5 phone in with Nicky Campbell should be fun. It's all about the virtue of people who speak their mind, call a spade a spade, etc. Should be a shit parade of emboldened gammon celebrating the imminent passage of control being taken back.
Ironic, given the context!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The RAF do it?

Hang on, they exist to protect our nations defence. They're not a taxi service to be used to protect the narrow electoral interests of the Conservative Party.
Rishi thinks so. He was in the North East and used the RAF to return to London. He thinks he is a President or something.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Mrs DiS just showed me a clip from LBC this morning - Nick Ferrari, who is not known for his woke tendencies (far from it) - terminating an interview with the minister for illegal immigration after asking him 6 or 7 times “but was it islamophobic” and each time getting the stock reply: “Nick, it was wrong, and he has had the whip suspended……”.
it was embarrassing!

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tobias Elwood on Peston last night said that Lee Anderson is explicitly racist, while the Transport Secretary Mark Harper just persisted in saying he was “wrong”.
it seems clear that the word from Conservative Central Office is that he was “wrong” rather than racist. Pathetic.

I think the term Blue Billion Pound Bottle Job could also be applied to our PM

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I was listening and had to turn it off.

The level of ignorance we're up against is staggering. Thankfully it sounded like many would be shuffling off in the not to distant future

A particular highlight was the old woman ranting about 'illegals'. When asked how she was going to vote, she proudly announced UKIP.

I'm afraid that I find the level of stupidity displayed in this morning's programme hilarious :laugh:

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is horrendous
The cockerny wanka who 'doesn't agree with everything he says, but' something something something about the asylum boat should be as uncomfortable as possible. As as a comfortable asylum boat is the reason for the channel crossings. Thick, thick gammon.

Luckily he's 'so disgusted' that he won't vote in the next election. Every cloud....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here