Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
And this was a scripted question.

A new low.

How is a new low even possible? I would have said it wasn't. But he found it.

Time to go Rishi

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
He's dropped a couple of absolute clangers this week hasn't he; the signs of someone cracking under pressure?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
He's just not good is he. Very programmed with absolutely no touch.
He's just not a politician. Has no idea how to deflect or turn a situation to his advantage. That interview with Piers Moron was dreadful. A tiny bit of statesmanship could have made Moron look like the utter tool that he is but Sunak failed. Today was just appalling beyond measure.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Kemi Badenoch (somewhat miscast as the Minister for Women and Equality) then accuses Starmer of using Brianna's murder for political point scoring, simply beyond belief.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I'm by no means saying SKS is perfect, but look at how he reacted after PMQs to the Tory MP who talked about his mental health issues:

Sunak walked straight out.

Just waiting now for Badenoch to have a pop at Starmer of doing this.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
He's just not a politician. Has no idea how to deflect or turn a situation to his advantage. That interview with Piers Moron was dreadful. A tiny bit of statesmanship could have made Moron look like the utter tool that he is but Sunak failed. Today was just appalling beyond measure.
He doesn't do empathy at all well, which you'd have thought was a core attribute for a politician to rise to the top of the greasy pole. He just comes across as very detached ("I don't have any working class friends") and that the PM job is all part of his career trajectory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here