Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I’ve got this horrible sinking feeling that puppet PM Truss will be used to push through some of the most draconian changes this country has seen in a lifetime and no-one will be able to stop her (them) as they have the majority to push anything they like through. I fear we are going to see some nasty “policies” enacted.

She will then be dumped at the first opportunity once her work as party stooge is done!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I’ve got this horrible sinking feeling that puppet PM Truss will be used to push through some of the most draconian changes this country has seen in a lifetime and no-one will be able to stop her (them) as they have the majority to push anything they like through. I fear we are going to see some nasty “policies” enacted.

She will then be dumped at the first opportunity once her work as party stooge is done!

I have more than a feeling. This is exactly what is going to happen. Loopy Lizzy Tizzy will just be happy to be up there playing at being Maggie T, that she won’t give a hoot or even notice the bills she’s signing.

Her appointment will usher in a dark and dangerous era for Britain.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It’s also too short to come on here trolling all the time. Go and do something useful. Like boiling your head.
Now the Ppf, baker lite, and Johnny "4 accounts" Genius accounts have stopped posting, someone has to pick up the banner ? :shrug:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Now why didn't I think of that.......

A bit personal, but hey-ho.

I’ve noticed you’ve been crying a lot recently about things being “personal”. Well, I’m addressing you so it will be personal to you. If you haven’t got a thick enough skin to take a few digs in the rib, I suggest you stop courting it by trolling and adding pointless bollocks to any thread you’re still allowed to post on.

You’re a childish, trolling, irritating, whinging, cry baby, bell-end. I hope that’s not too personal for you, Dick head.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I nearly suffered a Tory meltdown myself yesterday on top of a very, very traumatic period in my life I'm currently going through. A new job has resulted in my having to go to the office for the first month before WFH. The office happens to be in.......Croydon. :facepalm:

After work as the Thameslink train to Bedford from East Croydon I was on pulled in at London Bridge and the National Rail app showing the 1724 to Hastings was on time and it being Friday, I was feeling a bit better about things. Then as the train came to a halt I was stood by the door about to get off and there on the platform in front of me about to get on was.... Kwasi Kwarteng. :facepalm: I got off the train and he got on right past me, a current Tory cabinet minister. :nono:

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I’ve noticed you’ve been crying a lot recently about things being “personal”. Well, I’m addressing you so it will be personal to you. If you haven’t got a thick enough skin to take a few digs in the rib, I suggest you stop courting it by trolling and adding pointless bollocks to any thread you’re still allowed to post on.

You’re a childish, trolling, irritating, whinging, cry baby, bell-end. I hope that’s not too personal for you, Dick head.

No, no, no, NO, NO. I'M NOT HAVING IT !

He's far worse than that.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I apologise to the rest of the board for my brief lapse into Bear Pit territory. I’ll stick the wally on ignore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here