Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for CMS to be dropped?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Don't get me wrong, I love the bloke and what happened today was very unfortunate but when he went off we started to play in a way that we would not have been able to do had CMS on the pitch. Hoskins came on and led the line so well, he add's class as well as energy. For me CMS having a rest for a couple of games would benefit the whole team. Before the NSC Police start getting excited, this is just an opinion. I just don't rate CMS as high as most. Good player yes. Great player.... No

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Don't get me wrong, I love the bloke and what happened today was very unfortunate but when he went off we started to play in a way that we would not have been able to do had CMS on the pitch. Hoskins came on and led the line so well, he add's class as well as energy. For me CMS having a rest for a couple of games would benefit the whole team. Before the NSC Police start getting excited, this is just an opinion. I just don't rate CMS as high as most. Good player yes. Great player.... Not a chance

Derby away showed that both on the pitch at the same time is the way forward

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Are you pissed? Lets drop our best striker, cracking idea.

Why is he our best striker? He has been pretty much the only striker we had this season. I like the bloke a lot but he is very over rated on here

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
duh.gif

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I'm not necessarily saying he should be dropped, but 1 goal in his last 18 is pretty poor. He clearly has a lot of quality, but needs to score more goals.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't get me wrong, I love the bloke and what happened today was very unfortunate but when he went off we started to play in a way that we would not have been able to do had CMS on the pitch. Hoskins came on and led the line so well, he add's class as well as energy. For me CMS having a rest for a couple of games would benefit the whole team. Before the NSC Police start getting excited, this is just an opinion. I just don't rate CMS as high as most. Good player yes. Great player.... No

What a cock you are

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here