Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The WINNER is...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Hopefuly nobody, I'd rather be snogging strangers and pissed out of my gourd than monged out of my swede on painkillers and listening to next doors party.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yep, happy new year you lot, have great 2010. I shall at least avoid hangover tomorrow!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Congratulations Nibble. I was going to have a go myself: we went out but came back early as my wife wasn't feeling well. I was all poised to come on here but I fell asleep in front of the TV at about 11:50. Was woken up by the fireworks outside but by then of course it was too late ... :down:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Congratulations Nibble. I was going to have a go myself: we went out but came back early as my wife wasn't feeling well. I was all poised to come on here but I fell asleep in front of the TV at about 11:50. Was woken up by the fireworks outside but by then of course it was too late ... :down:

was stuck in all night unable to attend the party I was looking forward to, however some folks were in same situation here so it made it a bit more bearable, I was posting a lot last night and just happened to post at right time! shortly after I slipped into a painkiller induced coma til about half hour ago!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
How is it this morning Nibs. Still stiff? :rolleyes:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
was stuck in all night unable to attend the party I was looking forward to, however some folks were in same situation here so it made it a bit more bearable, I was posting a lot last night and just happened to post at right time! shortly after I slipped into a painkiller induced coma til about half hour ago!

What time's hot momma coming over?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What time's hot momma coming over?

A 2 o'clock rendevous at Station then a bite to eat somewhere I reckon. Back is still sore but not excruciating anymore so reckon I can manage to be some kind of company! Tankety tank - Mummy's little soldier! :)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Well done, Nibble!

Next one. I wonder who will be the first banning of 2010....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here