Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The table…

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I'm f***ing livid.

We put out a testimonial team when we needed a win to finish above our rivals.

No place for nicey nicey send offs for the likes of lallana.

RDZ will never succeed in a top job with questionable loyalty to questionable players. I've supported him for the whole time he's been here but now am glad he's gone

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'm f***ing livid.

We put out a testimonial team when we needed a win to finish above our rivals.

No place for nicey nicey send offs for the likes of lallana.

RDZ will never succeed in a top job with questionable loyalty to questionable players. I've supported him for the whole time he's been here but now am glad he's gone
Really hope.milner renewal wasn't his decision

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Although it’s painful to admit, credit where it is due. Every time I have checked their scores over the last two months, they’ve scored again. An extraordinary turn around since their banner displays in February. Oh well. We really do have our own issues to worry about now!

Then it's your fault, stop checking their scores FFS! :jester:

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter.

Not the kind of thing they can gloat about. Worth about an extra million quid I think?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
It’s a minor annoyance.
Anyway, true bragging rights are around who won the last game.
Which was us, in an absolute THRASHING.

The Colonel

Sep 4, 2023
What concerns me is that if you give Everton and Forest their points back then every team that will be in the division next season bar Forest and Brentford finished within two points of us, so it's an incredibly tight pack from 9th down with very little to choose between any team. I'm therefore not seeing any/many teams we'll definitely finish above next season. If any other club in that pack had just finished with 6 wins in 30, we'd quite reasonably be picking them out as a relegation candidate for the following year. It's a big summer to make sure that's not us next year.

Last edited:

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
The table.......is upside down. Not bothered as we had a manager that had lost his passion for the past three months, he has gone off for his spaghetti, and we can go forward with some bread and butter pudding.

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
We won the south coast championship for the third year running so we keep the trophy.
Yeah. Enjoy bloody agent Solanke’s miss on MOTD, the idiot ;) Palace went above us too.

Tbf i didn’t expect us to be that close to you in the end, so not too bad. Encouraging performance today too.

On Palace, I think i was Fergie was gushing on their potential talent pool in conversation with Tony Pulis. South London is a big area and they potentially don’t have many rivals to fight off down there.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
It pains me to say it but their run under Glasner has been pretty incredible.

They are probably going to be very strong next year and struggle to hold on to him, looks like a very capable manager
okay yes a pretty remarkable run. but you have to bear in mind that hodgson had taken them two thirds of the way through the season up to the point he left. the fact that we’ve only managed to do slightly worse than a 2/3rds hodgson season and a good run at the end should be very concerning

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Anyone else a little bit worried they might be us from two years ago?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I’d still rather had our season than theirs. Besides which, they’ll be shit again next season when Eze & Olise leave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here