Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The table…

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
It pains me to say it but their run under Glasner has been pretty incredible.

They are probably going to be very strong next year and struggle to hold on to him, looks like a very capable manager

Swimboy64

Oct 19, 2022
Fair play to them they have put a great run together scoring for fun.I agree I think they will be strong next season but will depend on who leaves I guess

Reactions: cjd

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
They always finish strong. However, I fear they have finally managed a decent managerial appointment. He's tranformed individuals and their team. Granted, having Olise and Eze playing together has helped. W***ers

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Oh well, that’s life. I’ll be over it in a few minutes. Is that also Palace’s highest ever finish? Amazing end to the season for them.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
They always finish strong. However, I fear they have finally managed a decent managerial appointment. He's tranformed individuals and their team. Granted, having Olise and Eze playing together has helped. W***ers
We should trigger any release clauses just to stuff them up - we can always sell them on quickly if we don't actually want them!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Pointed out by Aspinall and a caller tonight. We’ve a dearth of quality players age 24 to 28. The quote was something like you don’t PL games with highly talented young players.

CP now have that (age group) in spades.

I wonder if Bloom and Starlizard consider that a key metric?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Keep their squad they will be a cup contender and even top 6.

However I guess olise is off to Chelsea/Man U/PSG.

Also if their manager does well next year he will be off by January.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here