Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC summer meet-up 2003

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Certainly a pucker night and its not often you meet a group of people who all have something in common apart from a few dodgy ones.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap2: :drink:

I remember that bunch of hen girls in the copper uniforms:dance:

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
berkshire seagull said:
Certainly a pucker night and its not often you meet a group of people who all have something in common apart from a few dodgy ones.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap2: :drink:

I remember that bunch of hen girls in the copper uniforms:dance:

Berkshire Seagull certainly is a legend and he bought me 2 drinks. :clap2:

Good night. That Quadrophenia poster is class roz.

Popkins - the bloke who looks like Keith from the Office is The Large One (although im not surprised you didnt notice him on the night as for most of it you were attempting to get two random birds back to your sleazy Shoreham shag-nest!)

Everyone chanting "You got sacked you got sacked you got sacked" at me when i arrived was a touching moment, thank you all. ****s....

Nelson was better than the event, where i had to watch Beefy trying to pull anything with a mini skirt and a pulse. Had a laugh though, you missed out Buzza!

Turkey in the skip was a classic moment, although Berkshire was still calling turkey 'Beefy' at the end of the night. MMMMMMMM :p

Whoever mentioned those birds dressed up as coppers just reminded me. When i did my bungy jump in New Zealand i met a bird from Worthing who pointed out my Brighton shirt. I then kept bumping into her as i travelled round NZ. I think she may have been stalking me. Anyway, havent seen her since March in NZ, so i was quite shocked when it turned out that one of the copper slappers was that bird. Freaked me out in my drunken state.

Me and Artios had some fun with one of their truncheons though.... ooo-er.....

Shocking what happened to Artois afterwards, and the most annoying thing is that 5 of us were nearby where it was all happening and were completely oblivious to it. GGGrrrrrrr.

Comedy injured elbow from Artios though......... Quote of the night "What the f*** is that on my arm?!" :lolol:
Gald theres no proper damage mate.

Good to meet everyone, Yorkie, Buzza, Popkins, PC Beard, Cheshire, Berkshire, LB and Wilts etc as well as everyone I already know. (Turkey - whats the fucks a 'cliche'?)

Simons commentary on the "who is gonna pull Trotster" fiasco was priceless. Beefy and Artois both made ridiculous attempts on the young lady. Hope your bird doesnt see those photos Martin David Cooper Seagull........ :lol:

Cheers Safeway and Artois for organising the whole shebang, and we must do it more often once the season gets underway. But no more super-gayness from Safeway, you'll give us Brighton fans a reputation my lad.

Big Up yourselves :clap:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Well you can catch up next time wilts:lolol: :lolol:
I better not take a lone walk at 4am in kemp town again,but when you need a drink you need a drink:lolol:

Its the relatives next time or the otherside of town!!!
That was a nice little drink on the pier sat afternoon A wilts.:clap2: :lolol: :flameboun

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
jonnyboylennon said:

Nelson was better than the event, where i had to watch Beefy trying to pull anything with a mini skirt and a pulse. Had a laugh though, you missed out Buzza!

I can't actually remember anything from the Event or even my 'ridiclous' attempts in the Nelson but i'll take your word for it. :lolol:

Plus I lost you lot at about 1.55 am but i agree the meet up was much better than the Event.

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
berkshire seagull said:
Its the relatives next time or the otherside of town!!!
That was a nice little drink on the pier sat afternoon A wilts.:clap2: :lolol: :flameboun

Enjoyed v. much. I didn't know there was a bar on the pier, and their ale wasn't all that bad either.

I'm laying off the booze until next Saturday now... :drink:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Cheers jonnyboylennon :drink:

I remember you guys trying to get me to go on Saturday. Reckon I would have cramped you style:lolol:

maybe if I'd come things may have changed and Artois wouldn't have bumped into the school bullys.

??? :angry:

Now at work. I can remember speaking to or just saying Hi to:

In no particular order:

Fatboy and DannyCullipLookalike'sdad (who I already knew).
Yorkie,Ned (hubby) Gullhanger bloke,Tom Hark,Some guy called Jim,Artois,BAG,Safeway,Trotster,JBL,DTG,Lord and Lady Bracknell,Mr Popkins, Seagullible,Cheshire Dolphin,The Large One, Turkey, His little brother - Biscuit? Chemical Brother, Trigger, Trig did you have a brother there?,Laughing Bluebird,Wilts,AFC Womble,Beefy,Berkshire,Simon,Chappers,Dannyseagull

Great people.

Who have I forgotten? apologies in advance

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
dont think I spoke to you Buzza...cant remember now, many people I didnt get the chance to speak to due to moaning mate who wanted to leave after 2mins if being there :mad:
Next time I shall go on my own :)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I remember speaking to Italia and Rivalder.

Crabtree. Don't recall you mate.

Some of my mates, who go the Albion, don't post on NSC. I didn't bring them because they would have felt out of it!

I would have no problem going on my own next time. Although I have had an e-mail from DannyCullipLookalike'sdad saying how much he enjoyed it! He's up for a Christmas reunion as well.

:drink: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here