Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Luton Ticket Scramble

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
There must have been 2,000 empty seats for the first leg and now people are offering stupid prices for the away leg. Still can't understand why Withdean didn't sell out for that game at a tenner a head.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
There must have been 2,000 empty seats for the first leg and now people are offering stupid prices for the away leg. Still can't understand why Withdean didn't sell out for that game at a tenner a head.

Me either,tho i guess since then our forms picked up a bit and we have signed a few bods. What fux me off is that this will prob be the only game in the jpt i wont see as i cant atm get a ticket.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You cannot get a ticket in the home end unless you are on Luton's database. That has stopped a fair number of Brighton fans obtaining tickets who are regular supporters but not in Gold or Blue schemes.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Perhaps they're hoping to get their visogs on the TV as it's on satellite? :lolol:

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Well we probably have a core of around 5-6,000 fans who go reasonably regularly to games. It's no surprise that we sold out for the away leg so easily. f*** knows when we'll get to play at KR again, if ever. Shithole that it is, it does have some character.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Went to home game but gutted can't get ticket for the away game.

Willing to pay over the face value now for a ticket now should anyone want to sell a ticket or pair of tickets. No messing about and will pay cash and collect if reasonable distance to Brighton.
Phone number on thread on ticket exchange or PM me with price and how you want payment.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
it's such a horrible place, literally any other ground in the country (except perhaps gillingham) I wouldve snapped up a ticket straight away. Last time I went there I was offended by racism from both sets of fans and swore never to go there again.

Jimmy Grimble

Gutted I can't go. Absolutely gutted.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
it's such a horrible place, literally any other ground in the country (except perhaps gillingham) I wouldve snapped up a ticket straight away. Last time I went there I was offended by racism from both sets of fans and swore never to go there again.

i never heard any racism... damn... if only i had known.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I can't believe the demand either, it is only the JPT and its away in Luton on a Tuesday night. I was lucky enough to get a ticket but wouldn't have been offering silly money for one if I had missed out.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I've also missed out but maybe it's for the greater good as I've never seen us win there, decided not to bother last season & we won!

Luton was my 1st away game in 1969 and it's much the same dump now as it was then. I suppose, as a youngster, the most memorable thing about Luton was the rivalry between the fans. As we seldom met Palace, the Luton/Brighton rucks were just about the 1st i saw in the late 60's early 70's.

Ex Vanguard Drinker

Feb 14, 2008
Luton tickets

no tickets,no problem.Just do what we did in the 70,s at Luton.Get there an hour befor kick off and kick in the gates and take the home end.EASY.

Then get kicked out by the police and end up being chased back to the station by mad Luton Fans,Oh happy days.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I can't believe people even care. I've missed one league game this season (Oldham) yet it didn't even cross my mind that I'd want to go to that shit heap of a ground in that shit heap of a town for the semi-final of the most embarrassing tournament in the world. You'd have to pay me to go, honest.

Oh, and call me what you like, but I HOPE we LOSE.

Yeah I hope we field a nothing side after all like you say it is a worthless tournament and we can do without the money and the inevitable publicity for the club.

I mean if we get to Wembley its not like anyone in the area will be talking about it will they? And god forbid if it gets anyone who has lost a bit of interest in the club of late back in the mood or attracts some floating fans.

:shootself

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003

No contest is it Withdean or an away game with atmosphere. Also you have all the fans that won't got to Withdean and pick the away games to go to.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Are there any decent away fan pubs in/around the ground? We've never really had time on previous visits but we're making bit of an afternoon of it this time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here