Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
what a great idea!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The chinese kid who was in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. I liked the disfigured guy with a heart that was kept in the basement.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
My brother lives in the town where they filmed 'The Goonies'. Also shot in Astoria, OR were 'Kindergarten Cop' and bits of 'Free Willy'.

Tonight I shall mostly be watching 'The Monster Squad' on VHS - not having seen it in about 15 years. Anyone seen it?

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Thimble Keegan said:
Oh come on, let's face it, this can only be rubbish and will ruin the memory of the original classic.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Baku-Worthing BHA

I don't think it will. If made by Spielberg it could be as good as but it defiantely won't be better. The old one is a classic

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
I've heard that this rumour of a sequel is just that, a rumour. :( The cast did all get together to add commentary to the recently released DVD lead to the rumours of a sequel being made.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
My kids loved the goonies. I'm sure have it on tape somewhere.

It's the film where the fat kid offers a babe ruth chocolate bar to the guy who looks like quasimodo isn't it?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Superb film :clap2:

sloth_loves_chunk.jpg

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
MattBackHome said:
My brother lives in the town where they filmed 'The Goonies'. Also shot in Astoria, OR were 'Kindergarten Cop' and bits of 'Free Willy'.

Tonight I shall mostly be watching 'The Monster Squad' on VHS - not having seen it in about 15 years. Anyone seen it?
cool, i always thought it looks well nice where they filmed goonies. Proper child hood classic film, just like the Labrynth :clap2: got em both on DVD

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here