Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The dream is getting closer

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Firstey congratulation are in order For gaining promotion division one is a hard league to get out of.and the whole club seems to be on the up!

Falmer is so close you can taste it and I must say the stadium looks very impressive when I drove past it last week I know most of the fans on here have been through he'll to get this stadium and it nice to know some dreams can come true?

Plus as an added bonus you get to play your old mate palace twice next season,make my mouth water just thinking about it,

All the best
Br

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
It's 1 thing gaining promotion it's another winning the league with 4 games remaining.

Over the last 8 years we have had 2 cracks at the championship punching above our weight.This time we are
there on a level playing field.Our expectations next season are not just to survive but to finish the season having
won more matches than we have lost,if we can achieve that who knows what can happen.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
It will be a bit more of a level playing field the next couple of times we meet. You should have the advantage - being more savvy about the Championship. But we are a team that are used to winning, and with the prospect of some quality players added to the squad in the summer.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cheers Rocky old son, don't hear that much from you these day so hope you are well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here