Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Talk Sport quiz yesterday

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I don't know whether anyone else caught this yesterday but on my way home in the car I had Talk Sport on and heard the words "Brighton and Hove Albion".
I turned it up and realised I was listening to the start of a footy quiz.
They introduced the first competitor? from wherever, who supported whoever. He seemed awake and up for it.
They then introduced? from wherever, who was a Brighton and Hove Albion fan. He seemed half asleep and came across as if he'd been sedated and forced to take part. I had a feeling he wasn't going to be very good.

The rounds progressed and the first chap answered 2 of his questions correctly.
"Our" sleepy, rubbish guy answered none and was on his 4 th question which was:

"Unai Emery was very recently appointed Manager of which Premier League team?"

The Brighton and Hove Albion "fan" "thought" about it for a while and then answered:

"Chelsea"

What a sausage!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I don't know whether anyone else caught this yesterday but on my way home in the car I had Talk Sport on and heard the words "Brighton and Hove Albion".
I turned it up and realised I was listening to the start of a footy quiz.
They introduced the first competitor? from wherever, who supported whoever. He seemed awake and up for it.
They then introduced? from wherever, who was a Brighton and Hove Albion fan. He seemed half asleep and came across as if he'd been sedated and forced to take part. I had a feeling he wasn't going to be very good.

The rounds progressed and the first chap answered 2 of his questions correctly.
"Our" sleepy, rubbish guy answered none and was on his 4 th question which was:

"Unai Emery was very recently appointed Manager of which Premier League team?"

The Brighton and Hove Albion "fan" "thought" about it for a while and then answered:

"Chelsea"

What a sausage!
I think he’s a time traveler, coming back in time from January 4th 2023

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here