Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Surrey @ Hove

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Kent bowled Essex out 183. Tossers.

i didn't know that.cheers.How many games left? Can we get 2nd still in the Championship?
Has to be Murilitharan.

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
Kirtley's in a car speeding back from Lords (England called him up as standby). Billy Taylor will play until Kirtley's fit and able to replace him.

Not good news at all - we really needed to have stuck in until at least lunctime.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
In which case the rain will have given us time to get him back to Hove.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Plenty of time for him to get back, thank f*** its only Lords.

If Ormond can take wickets in these conditions, imagine what James can do:clap:

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
If Mushy can hit some more quick runs and say we reach 450 all out, the wicket will start to turn and under overcast conditions Kirtley and Hutchison with the new ball could be quite deadly! Then bring Mushy into the equation, Bowling Mushy ! :clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Been working hard :glare:

Check the scores and MUSHY on 25...YES! good to see we got over 100. Shame England are doing crap!
Wheres the rain? Sunny in Brighton so I'm presuming Lords

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Ealham ,Ealham, Ealy, Ealo, Ealyboy. We hire the world's No1 bowler and up steps the England stalwart to show him how it's done in the Garden of England.:love:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
Been working hard :glare:

Check the scores and MUSHY on 25...YES! good to see we got over 100. Shame England are doing crap!
Wheres the rain? Sunny in Brighton so I'm presuming Lords

Nope its in Hove apparently??

I reckon surrey have bougt a plane and flown it over the ground, dropped a shit load of water and are trying to avoid getting right tonked. Wankers.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Surely it can only be a quick shower, and we'll be out there again soon..

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
But Chappers - Surrey wouldn't have wanted the rain -

They were doing great with the ball, and could have skittled us, meaning Kirtley wouldn't have been able to open the bowling.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
yeah they would Martlet, they nkow they are in for a hiding once Mushy gets hold of the ball.

I bet he's sledging while he's batting. Singing 'Spin Spin Mushy' to all the fielders in a crazy midget Pakistani song kinda style while he smacks the next ball away for four.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
England 73/3. Hussain out. I have to say that now he's not captain he's going to need to make runs now to justify his place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here