Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Surrey @ Hove

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Palace in attendance or not,the stripes must be worn surely? They are the most well known and representative colours of Sussex, it's ok to wear football colours at a sport that plays in white.

I want to see stripes EVERYWHERE on the news friday night

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Arrangments for tommorow's piss up at Hove

Right anyone else planning on coming to the Cricket tommorow, PM me and I'll add you to the exclusive guest list. Play starts at 11am and the plan is to get into the ground and start drinking as early as possible!

We will be occupying the main public seating area, which for those of you who do not know the County Ground very well, is straight up the steps when you come in through the main entrance on Eaton Road.

There are 12 confirmed for Friday so far, but it would be great to see a lot more of you down there!

Cost is £10 for a whole day's cricket, and the forecast is good!

Tempted?

Maybe this will help!

Oranjeboom_Oud1.GIF

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I did wonder whether sitting high up in the sea end seats (Arthur Gilligan stand?) would be a possibility, but then realised that a dozen or so inebriated blokes 30 foot above the ground might constitute a safety hazard on a number of counts. It's also further to walk to the Oranjeboom, so a definite non-starter.

Let's face it, we're going to have a party wherever!
:dance:
:mexican:
:banana: :cheers: :drink: :bounce:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Trescothick was dropped in the slips by Smith in the second over. Should have been a routine catch. Shame.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Was going to come down to Hove for the day but no Supersavers on the train from Manchester and not paying £64 for a day return:nono:

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Bollocks what a shit start to the day!

Sussex Innings: Overnight 362/4

C J Adams c J N Batty b J Ormond 107
R S C Martin-Jenkins not out 16*
M J Prior c G P Thorpe b J Ormond 0
M J G Davis c R Clarke b J Ormond 0
Mushtaq Ahmed not out 1*
Extras 6b 9lb 0w 20nb 35

Total 108.4 overs (for 7 wickets) 368

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Serves me right for slagging off the pieman earlier. That was sod's law. Come on - we've got to get that fifth point.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
.....................wheels................................off.........................:bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here