Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Surrey @ Hove

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Yet again, Surrey's second five have put on more runs than the first five - their tail has been in awesome form this year.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Surprised you are not down there Gwylan, or was it a case of deciding which of your 247 pairs of red shoes to wear to the match and you are still making your mind up:wave:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I was there on Weds. Unfortunately I had to be at work today - although I'm spending a little too much time looking at scores.

I'll take time off for the Lancs game...see them giving your boys a bit of a beating :)

I'm too old for red shoes :(

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I hope to be at the Lancs game at Old Trafford in early September, Lancs are not my boys, Sussex til I diet

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Ormonds no mug with the bat, would probably be at least number 8 for most county sides, except derbyshire where he'd be opening :lol:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'm not an expert on Cricket but f***ing hell Sussex are making hard work of this. Sort it out!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Surrey have a really strong tail - we're not the first side they've scored a shedload of runs against.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Got them at last for 355. We need to score some quick runs now to set up a thrilling day tomorrow.

Come on Sussex.:clap2: :clap2:

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
A draw would leave us in with a chance of the title.

Thought we were going to win this one at the beginning of today though.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That puts us 140 ish ahead for the loss of one wicket. We need quick runs to force a win now though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here