Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Summer clear out

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not to mention a large amount of clearing out possibly from our loanees - how many of them are likely to be in our 1st. team squad next season?

(The link looks wrong, but it does actually take you to the right place)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm sorry but I just can't agree with this. I thought he was very poor today (along with others), constantly out of position and lacks pace . United got behind him so many times it was glaringly obvious that he was out of his depth. In second half he charged into a few tackles on the half way line and got turned so easily - once he had to tug back the escaping winger and got yellow carded. I appreciate that he was being asked to play out of position but I am unsure what his position is as he doesn't seem to shine in any of them.

In summary he needs to be moved on - along with the following IMO - Steele, Lamptey, Igor, Milner, Buonanotte & Fati. However, knowing how we operate I think only Fati will go.

his positional sense was questionable- understandable in a position he has never played previously.

but as for the rest of it??

If he ’lacks pace’ heaven help the rest of them. Did you fail to notice Moder make up a ten yard headstart, to make a great saving tackle on one of the quicker players in the league, when through on goal, first half?

And this booking you reference - for pulling back the winger - was Gilmour not Moder :shrug: Moder was not booked today.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
his positional sense was questionable- understandable in a position he has never played previously.

but as for the rest of it??

If he ’lacks pace’ heaven help the rest of them. Did you fail to notice Moder make up a ten yard headstart, to make a great saving tackle on one of the quicker players in the league, when through on goal, first half?

And this booking you reference - for pulling back the winger - was Gilmour not Moder :shrug: Moder was not booked today.
My mistake - but was it not Moder that charged in and lost the player in the first place?

IMO he was out of his depth and does lack pace. He made the saving tackle because the United player slowed to steady himself to shoot - the player also broke through because of Moders and Websters poor positional sense. Oh well it's all opinions - I think we are a lot better without him in the side.

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham
My mistake - but was it not Moder that charged in and lost the player in the first place?

IMO he was out of his depth and does lack pace. He made the saving tackle because the United player slowed to steady himself to shoot - the player also broke through because of Moders and Websters poor positional sense. Oh well it's all opinions - I think we are a lot better without him in the side.

Attachments

• IMG_1911.png
    IMG_1911.png
    756.2 KB · Views: 31

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here