Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Song?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
OH HOW i LONG FOR THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN FOOTBALL SONGS HAD..... WORDS. THIS IS AS BAD AS THAT f***ing OLD TRIPE THAT WE NICKED FROM THE SCUM WHO INTURN NICKED IT FROM STEVENAGE.

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
OH HOW i LONG FOR THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN FOOTBALL SONGS HAD..... WORDS. THIS IS AS BAD AS THAT f***ing OLD TRIPE THAT WE NICKED FROM THE SCUM WHO INTURN NICKED IT FROM STEVENAGE.

boring, anything with loads of words noone ever learns, this has 4.. brighton and hove albion

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
You should try watching some football on TV , most songs have more than 4 words or has this been devised with the village idiot in mind?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
You should try watching some football on TV , most songs have more than 4 words or has this been devised with the village idiot in mind?

It's been devised with the modern breed of Brighton fans in mind, who generally aren't able to learn more than four words to a song, or if they can they dismiss it as 'cringeworthy'.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
why does it NEED more than 4 words, if it makes noise why does it matter, id be surprised if you sing at all
It doesn't need more, its not a proper song its exactly what you say..a noise. I would suspect I was singing at BHA games before you were an itch in your old mans pants.

It's been devised with the modern breed of Brighton fans in mind, who generally aren't able to learn more than four words to a song, or if they can they dismiss it as 'cringeworthy'.

I'm begining to think village idiot & modern Brighton fan might be the same thing.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
in your honest opinions, if i start this, will it catch on?

its easy
catchy
loud

Dunno, what tune is that one sung to?

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
the amount of times a thread has been posted complaining we have no real songs and any decent suggestion is then slated. Just because the song doesnt have loads of words doesnt make it shite, its not even been tried yet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here