Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Store - Congrats

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Amidst all the moronic whinging on here, I'd like to congratulate the Seagulls Store.

I ordered my Cardiff match ticket yesterday online, and it arrived in the post this morning. Fantastic.

:thumbsup::bowdown::thumbsup::bowdown::thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have always spoken and thought very highly of the ticket office and Paul and his staff as I believe they do a very good job.

I am a little disappointed with the actual store in that it is much bigger than Queens Rd but appears to stock more of the same items. I was hoping that they would extend their range a little an example of which is that replica shirts are sold in sizes up to 5xl but polo shirts and the like only up to 3xl. The fact that they stock larger replica shirts indicate that there is probably a demand for larger sizes in shirts so would hope that they will consider stocking larger sizes.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
i love them in both shops!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I am a little disappointed with the actual store in that it is much bigger than Queens Rd but appears to stock more of the same items.

As with the pies, transport, burgers, harvey, staffing, stewards, scoreboard, etc. Give them a chance!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I have always spoken and thought very highly of the ticket office and Paul and his staff as I believe they do a very good job.

I am a little disappointed with the actual store in that it is much bigger than Queens Rd but appears to stock more of the same items. I was hoping that they would extend their range a little an example of which is that replica shirts are sold in sizes up to 5xl but polo shirts and the like only up to 3xl. The fact that they stock larger replica shirts indicate that there is probably a demand for larger sizes in shirts so would hope that they will consider stocking larger sizes.

Does that REALLY disappoint you??

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Been very impressed with the staff, though was disapointed on the biggest JCL match probably of the season, where anyone could get tickets and become a 'new' fan, they ran out of M, L and XL home shirts. Not everyone is an umpalumpa or bigbod

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Been very impressed with the staff, though was disapointed on the biggest JCL match probably of the season, where anyone could get tickets and become a 'new' fan, they ran out of M, L and XL home shirts. Not everyone is an umpalumpa or bigbod

Surely that they ran out means they were the most popular and thus most people aren't an "umpalumpa or bigbod"?!?

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Yes because I am 4xl and want to buy some new polo shirts. My wife asked and was told they had no plans to stock larger sizes as far as the girls on the floor knew.

Just buy a duvet cover, cut a hole in one end and stick it over your nut.

Your very own albion limited edition mans dress.

Here to Help.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Perhaps they should start doing Albion-branded Muumuu's...

sliponshoes_story1.jpg

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
The Club Shop / Ticket Office are undoubtedly two areas where the club has made significant strides forward in recent years.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
4XL eh ! - I'd love to know what you think of the pies at the Amex - I am sure you have an opnion ??

I havent bought one at the ground as I very rarely eat at a football match, usually do it on the way to or from the ground, but I bought some at the shop in Shoreham and thought they were very tasty but a little dry and needed some gravy in them, not swimming in it like supermarket pies but a little to make them more digestible.

More and more stores and on line companies are now stocking larger size shirts that they are now easy to obtain but not with a BHA emblem on them, which disappoints me.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I find it frustrating too, normally I wear xxl shirts etc cos Im built on the stocky size but I had to buy a 5xl replica shirt, I don't know where they get their size charts from but they're nothing like normal shops. Same for the polo shirts etc, I like to try clothes on before buying to double check they fit right and can't do that in the club shops....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I find it frustrating too, normally I wear xxl shirts etc cos Im built on the stocky size but I had to buy a 5xl replica shirt, I don't know where they get their size charts from but they're nothing like normal shops. Same for the polo shirts etc, I like to try clothes on before buying to double check they fit right and can't do that in the club shops....

How did it compare to most normal shops

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here