Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Seagulls Disappeared

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Probably all the cheering from the East Stand Lower... or the sound of the pages turning.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
All the seagulls disappeared off the the top stadium stanchions at 78 minutes against Forest. Why?

Then we started to play football.

That was before you sorted out the Gorgon

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
This last couple of years since I have moved to live nearer the shoreline in Eastbourne and whilst out walking the dog. I started noticing at sunset, hundreds of gulls in groups, pairs or singley flying out to sea.
Curious I bought this up with some local fishermen who told me gulls sleep about 100 yds out at sea, safe from predators unless they are nesting with young. Same thing in the morning as the sunrises they return to the shore.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
You're either the greatest WUM ever, or a complete and utter f*cking mentalist and I'm leaning towards the second option.

99.99% of what you post on here (and on footballforums) is complete and utter bollocks. I suppose I should be grateful, you seem to have stopped with the utter bullshit about how it takes you two hours to get from Shoreham to Falmer via train on a match day. Jesus Christ.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here