Couple of my photos

RDZ :bowdown:

IMG_20240519_204444.jpg

IMG_20240519_204507.jpg

IMG_20240519_204528.jpg

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Just as an aside - and it may have been answered on the multitude of threads.

What happens to all his team? They're all leaving too - but presumably they are paid by the Albion, not by RDZ. So, do they have a choice of staying/leaving - or if they all 'have to leave' because of the decision between BHA & RDZ - who pays them for the early release of their contracts and so on. Does RDZ pay them? Could they actually refuse to leave and stay to honour their contract? Or do we have to pay them compo for ending their contract early? Or what??

Could just read the announcement on the club website :shrug:

This bit? (all I could find). Doesn't actually answer any of what I was asking - just says they're leaving.

1716151453132.png

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Anyway this was my effort

20240519_182347.jpeg

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I can't wait to see the dick head they replace him with, and give him the backing Roberto should of got.
Shit Show
They won’t replace him with a dickhead, and they won’t spend money at levels which go against the club policy for anyone.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
What a load of old bollocks. So Bloom and Barber don't want the club to progress? RDZ just wanted a whole wedge of cash to make his job easier - oh well he can find a club who'll give him loads of players where he'll probably find short term success before being sacked.
Guess what though, It takes huge investment to do well in the premier league, You can't do that with a bunch of players that are just finished breast feeding before they get harvested for profit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here